New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    hi... i'm new here and im planning to buy a new honda city 2009 (1.5)...
    help naman po kung ano mas ok na color?

polished metal or habanero red?

thanks! =)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    polished metal for me coz its only limited for 1.5 variant

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi gracey0908. Before you decide to buy honda city please check on honda city forum to get more details about the car. What I have learned about honda cars is that they're not that reliable. If some parts of the car breaks down, consider yourself very lucky if its still within the warranty period. Things to check with honda are the clutch/transmission, compressor for the city and civic. Radiator for the acord.These usually conks out after warranty. And these are very expensive. My advise to you is to also look at the vios or if you have a bigger budget budget the kia soul.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    The color is depend on your taste. Both Colors are good.

OT lang. Naalala ko nung bibili ako ng car, una kong target is vios kaso nung nakita ko yung city sa CASA di na ako bumalik sa Toyota. hehehe. Worth it naman kung baket mas mahal ang Cuty sa Vios.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shotudown View Post
    thanks shotudown

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dons23 View Post
    Hi gracey0908. Before you decide to buy honda city please check on honda city forum to get more details about the car. What I have learned about honda cars is that they're not that reliable. If some parts of the car breaks down, consider yourself very lucky if its still within the warranty period. Things to check with honda are the clutch/transmission, compressor for the city and civic. Radiator for the acord.These usually conks out after warranty. And these are very expensive. My advise to you is to also look at the vios or if you have a bigger budget budget the kia soul.
    thanks Dons23..will do that

Quote Originally Posted by Lanchong View Post
    The color is depend on your taste. Both Colors are good.

OT lang. Naalala ko nung bibili ako ng car, una kong target is vios kaso nung nakita ko yung city sa CASA di na ako bumalik sa Toyota. hehehe. Worth it naman kung baket mas mahal ang Cuty sa Vios.
    thanks

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shotudown View Post

Agree here.

You might want to get side protectors and mud guards as extras since they don't come with the package.....

9000:snowfight1:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    09 Honda city has higher resale value compare to 09 vios. Considering that maraming airport taxi and ordinary taxi which is vios. But in the end its up to you to decide.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=4]polished metal ang piliin mo na color because it is limited for the 1.5 model. and it looks good..hehe[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    For me i think black. polished metal medyo pang father ang dating. un lang po

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
honda city 2009 [color?]