New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mga honda car owners, tatanong ko lang kung ilang months ang warranty ng isang unit pag galing mismo sa casa(NEW)? Iba iba ba ng policy/length of time ang bawat casa?

salamat.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    All casas should implement the same warranty period and policies as directed by the manufacturer of the vehicles they are distributing. I don't own a Honda, but I think the warranty period for new cars is 3 years/100,000 kms, whichever comes first.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Thank you sir...well said!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    4 years on the engine if you use genuine Honda oil. Change oil and oil filter should be done at the casa to properly document this.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    im planning to change the stereo, but the dealer said warranty will be voided what do you guys think?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by al1221 View Post
    im planning to change the stereo, but the dealer said warranty will be voided what do you guys think?
    Warranty on a portion of the electrical/electronics may be voided if you do this if it is determined that the cause of the failure is attributed to the aftermarket accessory.

Warranties on mechanical parts and external electrical/electronics should not be affected, however.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by al1221 View Post
    just do whatever you want to your car...F*ck the warranty!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If only changing stereo makes your warranty Void . Do what ever you will make you happy and at the end of the day you have a smile on your face.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    warranty on car itself is 3 years or 100k km which ever comes first. regular preventive maintenance on honda dealer using honda genuine oil add a 1 year warranty on engine itself. there are parts on the car which is not covered by warranty.. that is the consumable items such as bulb, fuses, wiper blades etc (you can check that all information on your warranty booklet. your sales executive should explain all of this things about warranty as part of theri job to educate the new user of honda cars. warranty will be void on some system of the unit if modification is done without the approval of technical warranty. you can ask for you any technical warranty from any dealer.(honda approved accessories will not as long as it is installed and approved by honda). Good example of this is the usual modification done by many car lovers, the tires and mag wheels. if it is not honda approved mag wheels and tire,it will void your warranty on your whole suspension system.
    so to avoid inconvenience use only honda approved accessories and have your check up regularly on honda dealer to have your warranty of car.
    by the way, warranty is together with the car when you buy it. but still there is a condition, it should be regularly check by the honda dealer.

thanks and drive safe. you can pm me if you have questions regarding this.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Medyo matagal na huling discussion dito, i know, pero me relevant issue lang po ako. I have a Honda City VX 2014. 3 days ago as i was on commonwealth, napansin ko wala na ko instrumentation panel. Wala nang speedometer, walang signal light, etc pero running pa din makina. Niababa ko naman si esmi sa building nila sa commonwealth that's when I decided to restart the engine (baka me mali lang nung pagka start ko) pero ayaw na nya mag start. Me redondo pero mamamatay na lang bigla makina. Tawag ako agad sa Motolite. Sabi nung dumating na rider ok naman daw battery ko. Sinikipan pa nya yung terminals. Eventually, I was able to have the car towed to Honda Caloocan. Yesterday, a Honda rep called and said that they still can't figure out what's wrong with the car. Ok naman daw computer, fuse and battery. The rep said "pambihira" daw nangyari sa akin. My car has been with them for 3 days now and still no report as to what's wrong with it. My question is, pwede ko pa kaya habulin warranty nung auto? 39k pa lang tinakbo nya pero 1 month and 21 days na sya past sa 3-year warranty period nya. Please guys, kung me idea lang sana kayo what I can do. Money's tight as it is and I think this unit is defective. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honda Cars Warranty