New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Has anyone tried having their Honda cars serviced at Honda Greenhills? This branch is fairly new and they claim that they are affiliated with Honda Kalookan. Any feedbacks?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    UPDATE:

I just had minor service done in Honda Greenhills and overall, the experience is much better in some terms compared to the other Service Centers I've been to (Honda Marikina, Pasig, and Manila).

Since the place is fairly new, the SA I encountered showed that he was eager to help me with my concern. He went out of his way to show me to the lounge (as opposed to other SAs na ituturo lang sa iyo) and even offered to have me driven to the nearby mall in case I want to have lunch there.

Service ng car mismo, they were ok although minor stuff lang pinagawa ko like changing of busted bulb, complete wash and diagnosis of certain problems. I will definitely come back for the next PMS. Sayang Hindi daw pwede dito iavail yung extended warranty, it should be where you had most service done which in my case is Honda Pasig.