New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hi mga ka-tsikoteers,

any feedback (good or bad) for honda civic 1.8S A/T 2008 model...

cvt na po ba sya?

salamat po,

mang enteng

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Jazz Which honda car to buy

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    CRV's the best

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *mang enteng: Hindi po CVT ang AT ng FD, sa Jazz ang CVT

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    If 500k ang budget and 2nd hand na fuel efficient ang hanap mo better go for the Honda City 2009 above. Lagyan mo lng ng modulo kits or mugen kits. You can buy 2nd hand City for 350 to 400k then buy a bodykits worth 30k tpos lagyan mo ng te37 mags. May sukli pa 500k mo.. sarap!

Better go for 1.5L City.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A Civic FD will be a good all-around option - good enough space, decent performance, and acceptable fuel consumption. If opting for a City or Jazz, go for models from 2009 onwards as older generations may have already succomb to the problematic CVT. The City & Jazz are practical city cars and fuel efficient but boring to drive compared to the Civic FD. Though if I have 500k now for a used Honda, I will haggle to get myself a low mileage 8th gen Accord (2008-2013). Despite its size, the Accord drives well and offers a good amount of performance in stock mode, not to mention the comfort it offers though at the expense of higher fuel consumption. No pun intended to other Honda smaller cars but the Accord is the best car Honda offers locally.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Honda Civic is ok

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi mga pre maki singit lang. I'm also planning to buy a Honda Civic. Can someone help to rationalize?

Whats best model to buy? From 1997-2000. And is it ok to buy what they say all stock maliban sa headers at mufflers? Or even adjustable ECU?
    Or it must be really all stock?

Many sellers kz i think they posting 1999-2000 model pero its really 1998 or older, they just replaced the tail lights, hood, etc. just to make it look like the 1999 or 2000 model.

And are these models still fit for long drive since me and my wife do love to travel?

Thank you so much in advance sa mga magrreply. Peace!✌🏼️

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Stay away from models 98 and older. They have roof rusting issues. The 99 models and above were already corrected. As to Posers post of true year models you can just look at the CR and it will tell you of the true year of the car. Better to buy all stock and well maintained. Upgraded After market Magwheels and mufflers are just fine. Happy hunting!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Thanks you for the advise SkyFlakes88. Very helpful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast