New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    We bought a BRV last April 30,and after 15 days the steering was pulling to the right. I brought it to our Honda Greenhills Dealer and was told to take it to Honda Mgallanes as Greenhills doesn't have a wheel alignment facility. We brought it to Magallanes and it took them 1 whole day to correct it but the BRV still pulls to the right, lesser now though. The BRV now rocks left to right slightly and feels the steering is too tight. The bad thing is they charged us P1,700 for the lousy job , saying warranty for alignment is only 9 days from the day the BRV is bought.
    Does anyone do their wheel alignment outside the dealer? Ive heard from The mechanics that the BRV is difficult to align for them. I might be able to get some help where to go, what shops to go, to fix my wheel alignment.. I live in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. My car agent at Greenhills (named Lorenzo) has burried his head in the sand.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Balik mo. They should warranty their lousy P1,700 job.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I'm surprised these honda techs didnt get the job done properly.

I had alignment done at honda gh. i wonder why theyre saying wala alignment duon.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar54 View Post
    We bought a BRV last April 30,and after 15 days the steering was pulling to the right. I brought it to our Honda Greenhills Dealer and was told to take it to Honda Mgallanes as Greenhills doesn't have a wheel alignment facility. We brought it to Magallanes and it took them 1 whole day to correct it but the BRV still pulls to the right, lesser now though. The BRV now rocks left to right slightly and feels the steering is too tight. The bad thing is they charged us P1,700 for the lousy job , saying warranty for alignment is only 9 days from the day the BRV is bought.
    Does anyone do their wheel alignment outside the dealer? Ive heard from The mechanics that the BRV is difficult to align for them. I might be able to get some help where to go, what shops to go, to fix my wheel alignment.. I live in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. My car agent at Greenhills (named Lorenzo) has burried his head in the sand.
    Thanks in advance.
    Go to nearest servitek or a shop with hunter alignment machine

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Had my Honda car also warrantied for wheel alignment. Warranty is first 1k lang for the alignment (Honda Phils standard).

Have your 1700 refunded.

However di rin nila na ayos, had to bring sa Servitek, combination ng manual and computerized alignment.

Also, may wheel alignment sa GH (diyan ko din nakuha unit ko last year). Not sure why they are lying to you.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    My guess is their alignment equipment database isn't updated w/ BRV specs. Those can either be DIY encoded or bought. Not all alignment shops w/ Hunter or Hofmann get the annual update subscription. Hofmann's is like $500 per.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    is there something unique about the brv's suspension, that makes it difficult to align?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    If BGC Taguig area. I'll try Honda BGC. Different Ayala group, they may have a more direct line to the Laguna factory for solutions.

Also being the nearest, it would not hurt to try.

Baka suwertihin sa casa at service advisor.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    My guess is their alignment equipment database isn't updated w/ BRV specs. Those can either be DIY encoded or bought. Not all alignment shops w/ Hunter or Hofmann get the annual update subscription. Hofmann's is like $500 per.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    I doubt na walang file ang HCGHS alignment equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is there something unique about the brv's suspension, that makes it difficult to align?
    its like any fwd vehicle - McPherson front suspension. Alignment equipments require files though to work properly.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Same platform lang yung BRV sa Mobilio so I guess their suspension setup is also the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast