New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Yup I agree bro. Too many models in this segment. Still I think a better prospect for Honda to compete here instead of other cuttthroat segments. This crossover body might work for them. Alam mo naman mga Pinoy and how important looks and appearances are.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Yup I agree bro. Too many models in this segment. Still I think a better prospect for Honda to compete here instead of other cuttthroat segments. This crossover body might work for them. Alam mo naman mga Pinoy and how important looks and appearances are.
    Right bro. I will take honda over chevy anytime of the day. :D I even regret buying the livina.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Right bro. I will take honda over chevy anytime of the day. :D I even regret buying the livina.

Why the regret bro? Medyo napag iwanan na nga ng features yung livina compared to the newer models. When did you buy it?

My doc said recently that I should be more positive. So if it were me in your shoes I'd enjoy that the livina will almost always be unique in any parking lot. A/C is cool and that will always be one of the last cars to get carnapped. Di kasi kilala masyado. And it still has the best interior IMO.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ang problem kasi sa Livina pinangalanan pa ng livina parang chevy malibu

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I don't think it will take away sales from the cr-v bro. Different segment. The BR-V looks more like the sub-premium-budget suv segment if that makes sense.

I like the way it looks. I just wonder if it will be as spartan as the mobilio, specially when it comes to cabin insulation.
    The underbody(subcompact class) is that of the honda city unlike the mobilio it uses the amaze(small subcompact).

The suspension is medium duty. The thais love the brv because of its light off road capability.

The brv has more room than the current t crv imo. Indonesian reviews out 8 people in the brv.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My doc said recently that I should be more positive.
    Z.N.E. hoodie is nice...

Your doctor will approve

Adidas' New Clothing Line Blends Style and Performance

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Argh. I miss the days when cars only came in full size, midsize and compact. It seems everything comes in half size increments these days.

Too bad I can't wear it, too hot here hehe. Hoodie looks good though.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why the regret bro? Medyo napag iwanan na nga ng features yung livina compared to the newer models. When did you buy it?

My doc said recently that I should be more positive. So if it were me in your shoes I'd enjoy that the livina will almost always be unique in any parking lot. A/C is cool and that will always be one of the last cars to get carnapped. Di kasi kilala masyado. And it still has the best interior IMO.
    I bought it in 2010 bro nd okay oa naman ang aircon pero nasisikipan ako sa 3rd row. FC is good but power for a 1.8 seem lacking. Plus the beige na seats nakow! Tinamad akong maglinis ang dumi. Nag paint transfer ung jeans ko. In short ginamit na lang ni mother in law. I decided to keep the Jimny pang harabas.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I bought it in 2010 bro nd okay oa naman ang aircon pero nasisikipan ako sa 3rd row. FC is good but power for a 1.8 seem lacking. Plus the beige na seats nakow! Tinamad akong maglinis ang dumi. Nag paint transfer ung jeans ko. In short ginamit na lang ni mother in law. I decided to keep the Jimny pang harabas.

Yaan mo na at least nagagamit din ng family. And your daily driver is pretty cool. Me, not really looking forward to our next car. Magagasgas lang kasi sa kids. It'll kill most of my swimmers (no offense to owners) but it probably will be an Innova. Unless the diesel CR-V is a legit 7 seater and doesn't cost 1.9M like the diesel CX5.

*Stock
    Nalilito ako dito sa BR-V. Are you sure re: its platform? Wiki says its based on the same platform as the Brio/Mobilio. Even the side panels look borrowed from the Mobilio. Body width also looks to be closer to the Brio than the Fit/City. Yung HR-V yata ang based sa Fit.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yaan mo na at least nagagamit din ng family. And your daily driver is pretty cool. Me, not really looking forward to our next car. Magagasgas lang kasi sa kids. It'll kill most of my swimmers (no offense to owners) but it probably will be an Innova. Unless the diesel CR-V is a legit 7 seater and doesn't cost 1.9M like the diesel CX5.

*Stock
    Nalilito ako dito sa BR-V. Are you sure re: its platform? Wiki says its based on the same platform as the Brio/Mobilio. Even the side panels look borrowed from the Mobilio. Body width also looks to be closer to the Brio than the Fit/City. Yung HR-V yata ang based sa Fit.
    You caught my memory gap. It is indeed based on the brio/amaze.

Innova hmm i think it has potent to be more fuel efficient. I want to test drive the new innova.

Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast