New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Anyone who knows where to get a review of Honda Accord EXI 1995 model? Yung nde bias ha.

And can anyone tell me where to get informations about proper use of cars with automatic transmission. Really new to automatic transmission , so, pls bear with me.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Proper use of automatic tranny, don't use it like a manual transmission and step on brake first before shifting. checkout www.carreview.com or msn autos.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hi, any specs on this car?
    my officemate is asking for this. TIA

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yung 1997 Accord VTEC nalang ikuha... Mas bago, mas malakas ang engine (2.2 liter VTEC with 145hp), mas maganda tingnan. Hindi ko alam ang engine specs ng non-VTEC EXi variant, pero mabilis din to especially kapag manual. I really like this generation of Accord, we used to have a '97 top of the line, fully featured Accord VTEC. The backseat is among the most comfortable ones I've ever sat on. It already has power adjustable driver's seat and a modern looking dash and controls. The '95 model doesn't have the leather seats, air cleaner and VTEC engine found in the facelifted '97 version. I've ridden also in the '95 model a couple of times going to Baguio. It's fast, comfortable, extremely stable in high speeds (can hit above 180km/h) and has great handling in the corners. But take note that its fuel consumption is quite high, especially since it is quite old now along with the fact that it doesn't have VTEC.
    Last edited by GTi; December 9th, 2010 at 09:37 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    any idea how much is the 97 model? 2.2L vtec lang ang available na engine ng 97 model?

i thought vtec engine na rin ang 95 model...?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I used to own a 95 Exi Accord. Cashmere silver pero it is actually metallic na beige.

Ang makina nya dito sa Pilipinas ay F20 yung code tsaka non-vtec nga. Single overhead cam 140 horsepower. 4-sp automatic yung akin and may projector fog lamps.

Masarap sakyan parang big car not to say that my 2006 civic fd was uncomfortable pero mas relaxed and ride ng accord na exi.

Things to watch out for ay: nag palit ako gasket ng power steering pump meron casa repair kit ok naman nawala yung leak, brake master cylinder leak had it replaced. isang araw i found out that my brake pedal after the initial depression would gradually sink to the floor. isa sa weak point ng kotse ito ay braking which could only be described as borderline adequate. A/T notorious ang Honda A/T of this vintage to be problem prone. I guess i was just lucky with religious maintenance wala naman naging problem A/T ko maksi nun nabenta na after 7yrs and 82T or so kms later. Compared to modern a/t this would be a slow shifting-reacting unit. maski fli-noor mo na siliyador ang kickdown nya ay di ganun ka instantaneous pero noon I didn't know any better kaya ok lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    tama si Sir GTI I would much rather yung 1997 VTI-S na accord. F22 makina extra .2 liters of displacement it is noticeably more powerful than the 2.0 EXI maski plus 5hp mas matipid padin Kun maari manual tranny nga pero with that check also yung primary and secondary/slave clutch cylinders for leaks.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    nun 97 meron padin EXI 2.0 padin sold alongside VTI 2.2. both with 5sp conventional manual and 4sp auto. exclusive sa 2.2 vti yung vtec along with yung parang kulay talong.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yung EXi 2.0L 126hp

available in 5MT and 4AT.

yung VTi/VTi-S/2.2L Premier uses 2.2L 145hp (other market have a lesser 2.2L with 130hp)

has additional power driver's seat, wood trim, leather seats and sidings and facelifted look.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Dati humiram kami ng '95 Accord M/T ng isang family friend papuntang Baguio. My dad liked it so much that he bought a '97 Accord VTi A/T a few years later. He always said that while the VTi had noticeably more power, the EXi M/T was more responsive. He was, in fact, able to drive the EXi M/T from Baguio to Manila in two hours only (done at midnight, around 12-13 years ago), a feat that he wasn't able to replicate with the VTi A/T which did Baguio to Manila in three hours tops.

Yung EXi pala 126hp lang? Sigurado? Ang konti? Ang lakas ng hatak nun tapos 126hp lang pala?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honda Accord 1995 Model