New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi! I have a Honda City type Z. It has always been my habit to compute for the fuel consumption every time I fill up with gas. My average is 11-13/14km/L mixed city/highway driving. But earlier when I filled up with gas, I was surprised with my consumption, 9.6km/L!

Wala namang nagbago sa driving style and ruta ko.. Alaga naman sa change oil etc every 5Tkm. BTW, it's a 10yr old car.

Ano kayang deprensya? Thank you for your inputs.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Baka natraffic ka lang.. Check mo uli sa next full tank mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Baka ung RON, di na ata kaya ng unleaded na 91RON yan. Better check din

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Kung biofuel yun, there is a degradation in fuel economy

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Parati namang traffic kahit saan pero di naman bumaba ng 9km/l ang konsumo ko. 2nd time na din kasi na wala pang 100km tinatakbo, below topmost line na.

95 RON ang pinapakarga ko eversince kasi nasa manual dapat daw min 95

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    When was the last time you changed the fuel filter? Spark plugs?

You mentioned every 5T ang palit oil, why not go for fully synth para every 10k na ang palit less hassle pa ;)

Sent from the bottom of my .....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cal0i View Post
    When was the last time you changed the fuel filter? Spark plugs?

You mentioned every 5T ang palit oil, why not go for fully synth para every 10k na ang palit less hassle pa ;)

Di ko na maalala kelan pinaltan pareho.. Fully synthetic oil gamit ko lagi, pero type z kasi every 5k talaga change oil kahit fully synthetic..

Dalhin ko na lang sa shop for checking. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by imay View Post
    Di ko na maalala kelan pinaltan pareho.. Fully synthetic oil gamit ko lagi, pero type z kasi every 5k talaga change oil kahit fully synthetic..

Dalhin ko na lang sa shop for checking. Thanks!
    I don't think 5k for fully synth is practical. Hindi naman diesel yan, sayang ang pera and effort going sa casa/talyer.

I used to drive type Z by the way.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cal0i View Post
    I don't think 5k for fully synth is practical. Hindi naman diesel yan, sayang ang pera and effort going sa casa/talyer.

I used to drive type Z by the way.

Thanks for the tip. Try ko next time mag mineral oil na lang

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    The same has happened to my 2002 type Z 1.3.. Now my consumption rose to 10 km/li since the government started to eased up the addition of alcogas from E5 to E10..According to research this significantly affects the fuel consumption...Tiis na lang tayo for the environment..

Quote Originally Posted by imay View Post
    Hi! I have a Honda City type Z. It has always been my habit to compute for the fuel consumption every time I fill up with gas. My average is 11-13/14km/L mixed city/highway driving. But earlier when I filled up with gas, I was surprised with my consumption, 9.6km/L!

Wala namang nagbago sa driving style and ruta ko.. Alaga naman sa change oil etc every 5Tkm. BTW, it's a 10yr old car.

Ano kayang deprensya? Thank you for your inputs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast