New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It does not matter if the mileage is low or high. It depends on neglect of brake pads replacement or malakas kumain ng rotors yung Nakuhang break pads.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Powerplus is an inexpensive, readily available, and quite reliable brand. We use them on big suv's and vans. They might have a model to fit your car. For a late model Land Cruiser, the srp of these things in Banawe was Php3500/pc. The Jazz has smaller brakes so I presume the cost will be less.

We pair them up with Bendix general ct pads most of the time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc Otep, the powerplus for that price is slotted or drilled? Or just stock? How's the braking with CT pads on a big rig?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Saan ka nakabili at anong brand ito sir Archie? Last Dec 2008, nakayod ng brake pad wear indicator ang rotors ko, so my ugly deep lines ito. Nagpa quote ako nun sa suking auto supply ko and it was 3,400 * (P6,800/pair) dati. Anyway I did not replace it nor have it machine shopped. That was 71,000 kms and 5 years ago, ayos pa rin ngayon. Just want to know my options as it may need to be replaced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    I've replaced mine since the difference is so small (machine shop vs replacement). Got a brand new pair for 2.2k and the machine shop is asking 1.4k for refacing the pair. Pwede pa pamachine shop pero I feel safer with an 800 difference.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Doc Otep, the powerplus for that price is slotted or drilled? Or just stock? How's the braking with CT pads on a big rig?
    Standard rotors lang po. Nothing fancy. Braking felt the same. Hehe

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try mo hanapin dba brand..my fd front disc cost only around $80

Toyota Chatswood

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    nakabili na po ako kanina powerplus brand US po daw yun then palit na din brake pads bendix ang brand tinago ko muna original na honda rotors saka ko na pareface pag may time mas comfortable ako kasi pag bnew he he he

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    May proper way if brake in yung disc and pads. Google niyo nalang.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    For those looking for replacement brand, Bendix and Bosch are well known brand available sa market.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mga sir saan shop meron bendix rotor? looking for hilux revo sana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast