New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    gud day guys, mga tol pa help naman kung ano magandang choice pagdating sa pagbili ng first auto, pero actually matagal na akong nag dadrive since 17 yrs old palang ako, ngaun palang ako bibili ng sariling auto ko, i have a budget of 300k im leaning towards a 2000 model honda civic vti, pero gusto ko mabasa comments nyo, oo nga pala honda lang gusto ko bilin )) help me choose 2000 honda lxi or vti parehas na SIR BODY, ano mas masarap sa mata? mas masarap pagwapuhin and di papahuli sa performane? thanks guys!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hmm... First of all, congratulations on your would-be purchase! For 300k, you can probably get a Dimension edition of the Civic (2001 - 2003). :D You get VTEC 3 and other nice features.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    yan and di ko alam, ano po sir yung dimension body na 2001-2003 vti? can u provide some links for pics? ano po difference nyan sa 2000 na vti? interior, exterior, performance?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Civic Dimension or ES body, this is the Civic that came out in the market after the Sir body and before the FD current.

I own a Civic 2000 Vti matic, nice ride and performance, although kind of old being more than a decade old but still a head turner if properly maintained and cared for. Go for the Vti 1.6 for performance wise.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    the problem is panay a/t nakikita ko di kasi ako fan ng a/t san maganda tumingin ng mga honda na vti sir body sir?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fiverew View Post
    the problem is panay a/t nakikita ko di kasi ako fan ng a/t san maganda tumingin ng mga honda na vti sir body sir?
    Try searching at ayosdito.com.ph
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    guys, one more thing ano 1st thing na gagawin nyo after purchase? kasi di ako naniniwala sa mga naka lagay na "nothing to fix"

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fiverew View Post
    guys, one more thing ano 1st thing na gagawin nyo after purchase? kasi di ako naniniwala sa mga naka lagay na "nothing to fix"

I believe it's the other way around, you should first thoroughly check the unit inside out by bringing along your trusted mechanic when inspecting the unit, or you can ask the seller to bring the unit to your trusted talyer and have it analyzed before making the purchase, after all you don't want your hard earned money to go to waste and additional headache in the future.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    I believe it's the other way around, you should first thoroughly check the unit inside out by bringing along your trusted mechanic when inspecting the unit, or you can ask the seller to bring the unit to your trusted talyer and have it analyzed before making the purchase, after all you don't want your hard earned money to go to waste and additional headache in the future.

plus 10000 diyan.... and also demand for a 3 day burn out warranty... test drive mo hanggang baguio o bikol.. pag di nag overheat at kumalog.. then its a good buy.. while on the other way around its goodbye

goodluck to your new vrooomm sir... may mga vtec3 din na manual but most are matic.. have patience in searchin for one

Help me choose my first car!!