New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi. Newbie here. Just wanna ask a question.

I own a Honda Jazz 2010 model. I think it has a 1.5 engine (not good with cars).

Is it normal to spend 1,700 Php for 2 weeks?

I drive every weekday (back and forth) Manila - Meraclo Ave. Pasig City.

I also take out the car during Saturdays.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    mas maganda kung mabilang mo kung ilang kilometers ang natatravel mo at yung traffic condition.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by snickersnack View Post
    Hi. Newbie here. Just wanna ask a question.

I own a Honda Jazz 2010 model. I think it has a 1.5 engine (not good with cars).

Is it normal to spend 1,700 Php for 2 weeks?

I drive every weekday (back and forth) Manila - Meraclo Ave. Pasig City.

I also take out the car during Saturdays.
    IMHO, that's ok. is it an automatic?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that's very little information you are giving us. kindly use your odometer or tripmeter to determine just how many kilometers you are traveling between refills. and also find out just how much fuel (in liters) you are filling up. then use the ff formula:
    number of kilometers traveled between refills divide by number of liters filled up = km/liter.
    of course, you have to fill up at about the right fuel gauge reading every time. why not use a pentel pen to mark this point? do this for about a month and get the average..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I drive 26km every weekdays and maybe 7-10km during weekends.

I looked at the gauges of my car and saw that it uses 1 liter per 8.1km. I don't know how accurate that measurement is.

Thanks for those who replied :D :D
    Will follow your advice and measure the gas consumption of my car for a month.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    based on dashboard readings, naka 11.8 km/l ako since i got my jazz last sept. 10. i've driven 500km na mostly weekends, mixed city & highway. do u think this is ok? thanks!

Gas Consumption