New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mas mura ang Rikecool (clear tint din with excellent heat dissipation). Japan-made yata, pero andaming japeyks na nagkalat.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GSTM9 View Post
    That would be V-Kool. Check out their website www.v-kool.com. It's pretty expensive (like 4x the normal cost of 3M). Pony's at Autocentro in Cubao is one place that has this. Haven't been to Banawe but it's possible that the high end shops would have as well.

Also check out www.tintcenter.com. There is this price quote feature although you'll need to enter a US zip code and your email address to get a quote.
    [SIZE=3]Ok thanks V-Kool nga ata yun pero parang mahal nga siya. Yung 3M kaya merun kayang nakakaalam kung anung model yun? baka sakaling mas mura yun. Thanks.[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet PAC View Post
    [SIZE=3]Ok thanks V-Kool nga ata yun pero parang mahal nga siya. Yung 3M kaya merun kayang nakakaalam kung anung model yun? baka sakaling mas mura yun. Thanks.[/SIZE]
    http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...beT4DCJBL6BVgl

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi, may alam kayo na authorized mag install ng v-kool or rikecool sa cebu?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stgo0727 View Post
    hi, may alam kayo na authorized mag install ng v-kool or rikecool sa cebu?
    Pm sent sir with contact info

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I got my FD tinted kay LA Cars with the 3M Clear tint back then. OK naman yung heat rejection.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    guys im not an FD owner but (altis) if you want a tint that gives you enough privacy and you want na parang walang tint sa super ganda sa heat and UV rejection eh V-Kool medium black lang katapat nyan .. i had mine installed last saturday * LAcars ..

and guess what? they are on summer promo on thier V-Kool tint ..

http://www.lacaraccessories.com/promo.html

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ano ba ginagamit ng Honda na default tint? Sakin kasi stock lang yung tint, pero parang di maganda heat insulation nya in general...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ AFAIK, wala namang stock tint ang FD (or any new car for that matter). Actually, the car comes tint-free from the factory. Depende sa casa kung free yung tint, and you can choose the color/shade that you want, tapos sila na bahalang mag-install.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes thats what I meant. When I bought mine they had a free tint and I chose the medium shade kasi mukang ang dilim ng darker shade nila. Just wanted to ask anong tint gianagamit ng Honda?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Feedback from all FD Civic Owners re: TINT