New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi guys, I'm planning to get a 2012 1.3 AT City or Jazz. How does the 1.3 AT compare with the 1.5 AT? Sobra bang laki ng difference sa performance and FC? Is it worth to pay the extra amount to get the 1.5 AT instead? Aesthetics for me is not really that important. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    bumping this up.....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    much better to go to 1.5 AT

since your options are both automatic

it will not go that far on thier FC 1.3 to 1.5 AT

pili kana lang kung JAZZ or CITY

im jazz owner 1.3 MT matipid nman

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have used both 2009 1.5L City AT and 2009 1.3L Jazz AT since last year. These models are the same with 2012 models except for some cosmetic updates. The Jazz has bigger interior space but the City has a big boot. The Jazz is much fun to drive than the City. However, the 1.3L Jazz AT is a bit underpowered and has lower FC than the 1.5L City AT. If I were to choose, I will opt for a 1.5L Jazz AT.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Thanks for the feedback!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Small correction to my reply above. The 1.3L Jazz AT has higher FC compared to the 1.5L City AT. About 1 km/L yung difference on city driving, based on my experience.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spo1 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm planning to get a 2012 1.3 AT City or Jazz. How does the 1.3 AT compare with the 1.5 AT? Sobra bang laki ng difference sa performance and FC? Is it worth to pay the extra amount to get the 1.5 AT instead? Aesthetics for me is not really that important. Thanks in advance!
    Get the 1.5, really more powerful and fast, the auto is simple - only D and S. You will rarely need the S as the D is more than sufficient for spirited driving and overtaking. No sweat going up to baguio with aircon on( using only D ), plus the paddle shifter is really handy when going downhill for engine brake support. City driving is at least 10km/l even with traffic. Highways at 100 - 120km/hr can give as high as 17km/l.