New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi to everybody! im just wondering about the new honda city 1.5e, pls kindly post your comments and feedback to those who owns already. Bec. im planning to buy a honda city 1.5e. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Dude, there is still a rather active thread about the 2009 City going on, which you have made recent posts to yourself. Why don't you confine your concern to that specific thread?

And quite a few new owners have already posted their reviews on the 1.5 E City after driving it around for about two weeks. Have you not seen those?

I read them.

And may I suggest you go for a test drive in case you haven't done so? It's one of the best ways to decide if it's for you or not.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheuzzz View Post
    Dude, there is still a rather active thread about the 2009 City going on, which you have made recent posts to yourself. Why don't you confine your concern to that specific thread?

And quite a few new owners have already posted their reviews on the 1.5 E City after driving it around for about two weeks. Have you not seen those?

I read them.

And may I suggest you go for a test drive in case you haven't done so? It's one of the best ways to decide if it's for you or not.
    Dude, tama morpheuzzz, may I also suggest go for a test drive yourself.. Don't rely 100% on the post or comments made here, syempre it is still your decision at the end and mahirap na baka masisi mo pa mga nag post kung mali ang napili mo so just feel it yourself thats the way to purchase one..

And another thing, It is also not advisable to start a new thread when there is an active one going on, na do-double lang ang mga posts.. Just be patient with the new owners at we are still testing our units in all areas kaya hintay ka lang.. medyo nakukulitan na siguro sayo mga tsikoteers eh..

I am the first one to post comments on my 1.3, but engine lang naman ang difference sa 1.5 na gusto mo pero in all aspects pareho naman sila.. But if you are still not contented, test drive is the best way..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mga bro pacensya na po kayo kung nakulitan na kyo. di kc ako maka test drive d2 wala kc honda city d2. im out in the country pala kaya nag re rely lang ako d2 sa forum. plano ko umuwi kc dyan sa april gusto ko pag uwi ko na release na ang car, and i already called my SA sabi nya dapat i order ko na daw ahead of time kc mahaba ang pila dyan sa polished metal thats why i keep on researching regarding to that car. My apology sa mga tsikoters na nakukulitan na sakin, bago lang kc ako member dito sa tsikot site di ko alam di pala pwede mag double thread, pacensya na po ulit mga Sir. Peace Bro. Godbless

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    and avoid using text lingo. hirap basahin, and you'll be getting a lot of flak from the mods.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by edstek View Post
    Hi to everybody! im just wondering about the new honda city 1.5e, pls kindly post your comments and feedback to those who owns already. Bec. im planning to buy a honda city 1.5e. Thanks
    This is a slightly open ended question, so I'm not sure which aspect on the Honda city you are really looking for. Is it total driving experience, luxury appeal, reliability, cost?

Honda is an extremely well built machine, like other cars. It is intended for those who enjoy the driving experience, those that like to take turns fast and feel the road. The inside controls are extremely ergonomically friendly, contributing to a relaxed, in-control feel. The maintenance kind like bit expensive than other car but not much of a difference.

2009 are too early to give feedback. Wait for at least a year, but if you want to get one now for yourselve now, perhaps drop some line here and let us know how you fell about the car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Flak, flak, flak....avoid text speak please.

Feedback 2009 honda city 1.5e