New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hello peeps newbie here.

as you may glean from the title,i'm seriously thinking of whether or not to wait for the facelifted civic next year.

do you guys know when honda will be releasing it? if they even plan to that is.

thanks guys

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008

wait for it. January 7, 2009 is the date...
    win win situation..

1. you can test drive it first and get first hand feel rather than just read the specs...
    2. if you do get one, higher resale value if you dont plan to keep it for a million years
    3. if you do get it, sure ka na for three years, guaranteed updated look ng tsikot mo
    4. if you do decide to wait and find out that you still want the old model, I'm sure Honda will, by then offer the old body with lower price tag

i suggest you wait...
    or if you're sure na that you do want to get it, get in line na.. marami ng nagpapareserve..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sabay ba launching ng 09 Civic and 09 City? AFAIK City pa lang ang lalabas next month.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    The new Civic 2009 will probably be out by March.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    where's the best dealer to go to? my nearest one is otis but i people have been telling me that global city is good. any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post

wait for it. January 7, 2009 is the date...
    win win situation..

1. you can test drive it first and get first hand feel rather than just read the specs...
    2. if you do get one, higher resale value if you dont plan to keep it for a million years
    3. if you do get it, sure ka na for three years, guaranteed updated look ng tsikot mo
    4. if you do decide to wait and find out that you still want the old model, I'm sure Honda will, by then offer the old body with lower price tag
    i suggest you wait...
    or if you're sure na that you do want to get it, get in line na.. marami ng nagpapareserve..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I reco wait for it. You're too close already to the release date for the facelift, to still get the older look version.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    PIX PIX PIX!!! Wala pa bang pix?

*Wishful thinking*
    Sana merong 2009 SiR...ang dakilang sleeper-boy-racer. Nothing overdone...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given it is a relatively short wait... yes, it is worth waiting.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Check this website for pix: http://auto.cooone.com/officially-of...ed-2009-civic/

I think this will be the one that will replace the civic.

Not much difference though.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zokkkyy View Post
    Check this website for pix: http://auto.cooone.com/officially-of...ed-2009-civic/

I think this will be the one that will replace the civic.

Not much difference though.
    Chief, I think this is for the US version... Not the JDM...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
facelifted civic for 2009... do i wait?