New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dont mess with ur new car nalang muna, let it run stock 3 yrs or more then consider performance mods. dont mess with ur warranty yet its too early.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    hey 7km/l isn't bad for a 2.0!

arangkada ba problema? supercharger na yan para walang lag!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lol kng supercharger nasa 10% lng ang budget ni pete na 10-20k

Well if your lacking in acceleration, supercharge it. You'd be better of leaving your car as it is... changing the filter or exhaust may only produce minimal gains or non or even worse degrade your engine performance. Better consult with a professional regarding this...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    don't flame on me...here's an out of the box solution: sell your car. buy an evo 4/5. that way you really won't be complaining about acceleration.

hehehe nice suggestion

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Methinks that for a noticeable performance gain, more than 10-20K ang kailangan talaga...hehehe.. but hindi talaga galawin muna para di void ang warranty. sayang kasi...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nobody's flaming u, im just stating facts dude

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, choose your priorities and purchase a vehicle that matches your priorities. i wanted lots of space with a little oooomph, and so i got a galant VR. downside is 7 kms/l lang ang mileage ko.

for 10,000 pesos, maybe you can try using Petron Blaze, the P10,000 should cover the price differece for a long time.

andy

andy

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Well if your lacking in acceleration, supercharge it. You'd be better of leaving your car as it is... changing the filter or exhaust may only produce minimal gains or non or even worse degrade your engine performance. Better consult with a professional regarding this...
    well, I honestly consider some of you guys as professionals that is why I do value your opinions. may katabi kaming nagmomodify ng engines, specifically mga hondas, kaya lang ayaw kong kausapin dahil biased na ang opinion, ma sasales talk pa ako.

i used to own a camry 2.2, ung iisa ang backup light? one of the best performing cars I have ever driven, and ever since, I have used its ride/power as my benchmark, this accord does not even come close, sa rekta, tagal umabot ng 165km/hr, e ung camry, i did 170 sa macapagal, from uniwide to petron (edsa).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
enhancing accord performance