New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Naiwala ng bwisit kong byenan yung susi ng honda city 2009 now we need to replace the lock. Magkano kaya ito sa casa?

Btw, we have duplicate kaya nauwi na yung kotse, we just have to replace the lock dahil yung lugar kung saan nawala yung susi eh malapit lang sa amin.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    You may have to replace a lot more than that -

Change locks (4 doors, trunk, ignition) + change existing key + add one set of key/FOB + reprogram immobilizer & existing key.

Madali lang iquote yan. Tawag lang sa casa.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sir, sorry to hear what happened to your City. That will cost a lot... First up, the 2009 GM City keys cost P2,800. I have no idea how much a new set of locks cost, but guessing from the cost of the key, it can easily cost 3x as that. You have to replace the ignition switch, driver door lock, and trunk lock.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    i'm guessing that will be in the neighborhood of 15-20k. You need the ECU's computer reprogrammed with a new immobilizer code so it will not recognize the old immobilizer code.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ah ganun ba? Brb may sasakalin lang ako....

Syet kasi nakakainis, eh tong byenan ko wala namang trabaho. Syrmpre anak nya na wife ko ang sasagot.

Thanks pala.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yung kay Starex_Gold nawala ng driver nila yung susi ng Hyundai Santa Fe nila. Ang alam ko, nai-quote sakanila eh 15k, isang susi palang yata.

Paano pa kaya iyan, Honda... You know how Honda prices its products. So yun.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Ah ganun ba? Brb may sasakalin lang ako....

Syet kasi nakakainis, eh tong byenan ko wala namang trabaho. Syrmpre anak nya na wife ko ang sasagot.

Thanks pala.
    Blessing in disguise.

At least may rason ka para hindi ipahiram yung kotse sa susunod :D

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Keep us posted sir kung ano yung magiging quote ng casa. Then let your byenan know how much it will cost :D hehehe seriously i don't think hihiramin pa niya yung car mo niyan after.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by airolynx View Post
    Keep us posted sir kung ano yung magiging quote ng casa. Then let your byenan know how much it will cost :D hehehe seriously i don't think hihiramin pa niya yung car mo niyan after.
    Think again, hiniram pa rin ng byenan ko yung 2nd key, its really between my wife and her father, tangeena nyan,di pa napapalitan ang lock.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sorry to hear that sir BratPAQ. your byenan acts like a co-owner of the car. is he? If so, he can shoulder part of the expense of the new locks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Door lock replacement, how much?