New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have read in the forum that some tsikoteers were able to trade their old cars for new ones. Some forumers were able to trade with Kia and Mitsubishi without even coming up with a cash out their old vehicles serving as the down payment.

I wonder if Honda will accept my City 2003 A for the Honda 2009 or Honda Jazz.

Anybody who has tried to trade their old Hondas with a Honda dealer?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yes sir they do! Yung kapitbahay ko naitrade nila 1999 Honda Civic nila to city 2006..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends on the dealership. But even if they do accept, the value they give to your car is very low. You would get better money for your car by selling it yourself especially if the model is very desirable like the Honda City 1.3L iDSi or Jazz, etc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ususally naman yan nagtatawag lang ng third party na namumuhan sa 2nd hand cars. Kaya i think kahit anong dealership nagaacept.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    ususally naman yan nagtatawag lang ng third party na namumuhan sa 2nd hand cars. Kaya i think kahit anong dealership nagaacept.
    yup, that's how they do it, kaya sobrang baba ng offer nila sa auto mo like what gh has said, ikaw na lang humanap ng buyer mo. . .my friend's 96 corolla was offered 100k (wala nang tinginan) by a buyer na contact ng honda sales agent nya. . .nakakainsulto, di ba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    babaratin ka ng mga yan! better to sell your car yourself.

Do Honda Dealers Accept trade-ins?