New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I saw this silver thing in Katipunan a few days ago. It had the front end of a 2nd-gen CR-V, the doors of an AE101 Corolla and the rear of a Crosswind. At first I thought it was an Isuzu VehiCross, but when I looked closer, it was some sort of Frankensteined car, but a rather cute one at that.

Too bad I didn't have a camera to take shots, but if any of you saw the same vehicle, post it here. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    I saw this silver thing in Katipunan a few days ago. It had the front end of a 2nd-gen CR-V, the doors of an AE101 Corolla and the rear of a Crosswind. At first I thought it was an Isuzu VehiCross, but when I looked closer, it was some sort of Frankensteined car, but a rather cute one at that.

Too bad I didn't have a camera to take shots, but if any of you saw the same vehicle, post it here. Thanks.
    baka naman carnapper yan, pinagtagpi-tagpi niya yun mga parts para hindi ma-pinpoint ng authorities

3. Heretic Guest
    There's a lot of these "Honda" auv's in Tarlac. I'll get a shot when we got to Laoag.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lol just like the jeepneys with the lancer, rolla, starex, galant, crv, revo, adventure and etc front, only this time it is the whole car! thank the heavens there's no merc or bimmer front end..or is there? haha

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    sa Pampanga dami din nito ...

iyon mga nakadisplay nga na body frame nila

wala pa shape ang harap ..kasi depende sa buyer ma-mimili pa

kung gusto .nissan ,toyota,honda or mitsubishi ang harap

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ung buyer papala pipili ng harap. nyahaha.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ayos ah... Filipino ingenuity? Or stupidity? You be the judge.

Safety issues abound. But hey, for most Filipinos, owning a car is a big achievement, so why bother with safety?

And LTO allows these vehicles to be registered?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    puede ba magpagawa dyan sa Pampanga/Tarlac Area ng Ford Expedition pero naka-diesel hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hehehe... talk about a cloned car/suv...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now here's a good reason to legalize rocket launchers...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Crosswind, Corolla and CR-V all in 1!