New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i just had my 03 crv last month. had the water and oil checked every week at the gas station at the same when i refuel, the gas attendant said it has no coolant in it. honestly, i dont know either because i dont know anything about cars moreso about its technicalities (just learned how to drive barely less than 2 months..)..

do i need to bring my ride to casa to check.. other options please.. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    yes pa check mo para malaman bkit nawalan bka may leak.

lahat ng kotse kailangan ng coolant para hndi mag overheat. pag honda dapat 50%water and 50%coolant

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    For any car using a coolant for your radiator helps against rust and improves the cooling system. You can have your car flushed of water and replaced with a coolant mix. Not bad since it isn't that expensive either. And you may top it up with plain (better yet distilled) water when needed.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    To be sure check your coolant reservoir if theres coolant in it .It not a must but its better to have coolant in your radiator .

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    in addition, the gas boy noticed the water reservoir is full,.. of water only.. does this meant the previous owner does not use coolants.. but temperature is ok below the half gauge naman always. kelangan ba sa casa talaga dalhin.. di pwede sa outside mechanics na, can u recommend also if there's any.. i live in south area (san pedro).. would be glad to hear replies. thanks much.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^the water reservoir should never be filled to the brim. it has an indicator where the maximum level of water/coolant should be. going beyond that may negate the efficiency of your cooling system

you may try this former honda casa mechanic. he's pretty popular w/ the honda enthusiasts living in laguna (sta rosa ata siya). i was supposed to avail of his services but the distance was too far for me. his name is abet/al and you can reach him at 0917XXXXXXX. from what i understand by appointment siya kasi dagsaan parati sa shop niya
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 19th, 2009 at 01:44 AM. Reason: removed mobile number

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    thanks ..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it looks like leaving a contact # is no longer allowed. just pm me if you're still interested in getting the digits of mang al

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gexee View Post
    thanks ..
    bro baludoy, kindly txt me number of Mang Al (honda Mechanic). 09188288610. tnx!

are coolants a must for honda crv?