New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    balak ko bumili... ano maganda gawin dito?

palit engine? ano pwede ilagay?

mods?

kung may pixs kayo pati design pwede paattach naman... para magkaron ako idea

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    There's a lot you can do with an EF Civic. It'll accept a B16A, B16B or B18C engine no problem, and you even have enough room left in the engine bay for turbocharging. Unlike its distant clone/relative the SX8 City of 1996-2002, the EF (1988-1991) still uses double wishbones all around so there's lots of variety in suspension modification as well.

Heck it'll even accept lower-than-usual-offset wheels such as Sprint Hart CP-Fs (+32 offset) - EKs and all other newer Civics can't (EGs can still run those though).

Parts might be a little harder to find for the EF, but the car itself is pretty popular among Honda enthusiasts and tuners so it shouldn't give you any worries.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Try signing up for Honda Club of the Philippines to see the photos on the link below. That's basically a gallery of various EF-chassis Civics and CRXs (very rare here but very common in the US).
    http://s3.zetaboards.com/HCP/topic/7194373/

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Need your inputs maga sirs, I saw a 1991 Civic EF Hatch near our place, all stock..asking price is 70K, balak ko bilhin for my son, i've checked the engine (D12B carb) ok naman...body have minor scratches, is this still a good buy? Thanks in advance.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tawaran pa sir. Sa edad ng oto baka marami unforseen gastos.

I think 50k is a good enough gamble.

civic EF