New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hi guys just want to ask your opinion especially to those who had experienced owning a white color car, ganda kasi ng white but is it diffiult to maintain? meron kasi ako nakita before na parang naglilibag or nag ye yellowish yun color.. thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by reloaded_acer View Post
    hi guys just want to ask your opinion especially to those who had experienced owning a white color car, ganda kasi ng white but is it diffiult to maintain? meron kasi ako nakita before na parang naglilibag or nag ye yellowish yun color.. thanks
    dont know po sa mga new paints pero kasi po meron po kaming 1975 na ford puti ang kulay hindi po naglilibag or nagyeyellow eh hindi ko naman po masyado hinuhugasan punas or wax.

ang problema lang ng white sobrang pansin pag me dumi!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i have a white corolla and so far so good. just rub wax once in a while to maintain its shine and to protect it from discoloration. accumulation of dirt, esp if it's rainy season, is really noticeable.

white is a very classy color and not really that hard to maintain unlike black.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    naninilaw (turning yellowish) and grayish stains on a white colored car are symptoms of a lack of proper maintenance on the owner's part. In addition, dark drip stains can also be seen near the door handles.

Compared to other colors (silver, red, blue, etc... except black), the color white requires extra efforts to maintain its brand new appearance and luster.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Greetings, most of our cars are colored white. This has been my preferred color since i was in high school. First and foremost, white is often represented with the following terms: decency, reputable, clean, professional, simple... Maintenance wise it is easy to handle a white car if you are "masipag" in cleaning your car everyday like me. Try using car care products such rubbing compounds to get the yellowness out with a dash of diesel. The diesel can get the asphalt out. Just spray a bit of diesel in the asphalt marks. For show finish sparkle try using 3m products or any carnuba wax. My last advice is try parking your car in an enclosed garage or any garage with a roof. Extreme heat from the sun and acid rain can ruin the paint finish of your precious cars.

If you want to make your old car look new please do not hesitate to contact me. I have a paint shop at Cabuyao, Laguna. By appointment only.

You can take a look at our works at www.rudingonzales.blogspot.com

Pulido Paint Shop
    Brgy. Mamatid, Cabuyao, Laguna

For more quiries
    Please email me at rudin_gonzalesiii*yahoo.com or call / text me at 0917-8559009

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    White is also easy to maintain unlike black or red...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hindi naman ganon kahirap ma maintain yung white color.. compare sa black, kahit anong sipag mo maglinis mabilis pa rin dumumi... pero classic yung black...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks for all the replies!! Ganda kasi ng dating ng white 2nd to black. Black is too high maintainance for me...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yes. kahit hi maintenance ang black, kailangan mo parin ng tamang detailing materials to make the car look new

Civic 1.8 S taffeta white