New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    we just reserved a 2011 crystal black jazz 1.3 mt over the city.. i don't know if my decision to choose the jazz is right? did i really made the right decision to choose the jazz over the city? its my first car to own.. i'm not looking for any pros and cons about my first car.. im just choosing between the two.. hehe..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I'd pick the Jazz over the city as well. Roomier and looks more sporty so I Like talaga!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    haha.. u raised my confidence on choosing the jazz.. my mother kasi like the looks of the city pero kc sabi ko formal tingnan but the look is a bit old.. so i chose the jazz na ipareserve.. mejo pangit lng ang alloy ng new jazz na 1.3.. aftermarket nlng sagot jan! hahaha

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    ounga pala.. sa honda hindi freebies ang back up sensor? tsaka talaga bang may makapal na undercoat ang honda so hindi na need pa rustproofing ba un?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip0021 View Post
    ounga pala.. sa honda hindi freebies ang back up sensor? tsaka talaga bang may makapal na undercoat ang honda so hindi na need pa rustproofing ba un?
    No need for rustproofing since it is factory rustproof already and the undercoat is icing on the cake. Re-apply it every 2 years for maximum protection.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    thanks for the tip.. hehe.. i thought i still need those rustproofing thing.. thanks again..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    thanks for the tip.. hehe.. i thought i still need those rustproofing thing.. thanks again..
    Also, sa size ng Jazz, no drastic need for the back-up sensor IMO. gamitin mo na lang sa pagbili ng K&N air filter sa Speedlab para sa car mo.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    how much would be the k&n filter cost in speedlab?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    how much would be the k&n filter cost in speedlab?
    Mga 3-4K lang naman, matagal na linisan na yan. May cleaning kit na rin doon.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tama lang yan. Diba yan sabi ko sayo before ... Hehehehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
choosing between the jazz and city 1.3s