New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mga bro..jaz bought a honda esi 95 A/T..but im more comfortable on driving an M/T coz its more economical and really feels like im driving unlike the A/T...bought mine from a friend and got it on a friendly price so i took it..i want to change its transmission to manual but im having 2nd thoughts..is it worth changing or i jaz have to stick with my A/T??...how much do u think would it cost??pls advise..tnx a lot..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by equalizer0108 View Post
    mga bro..jaz bought a honda esi 95 A/T..but im more comfortable on driving an M/T coz its more economical and really feels like im driving unlike the A/T...bought mine from a friend and got it on a friendly price so i took it..i want to change its transmission to manual but im having 2nd thoughts..is it worth changing or i jaz have to stick with my A/T??...how much do u think would it cost??pls advise..tnx a lot..
    pls enlighten me sa difference or pros and cons on changing it or sticking with it..tnx!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mga bro..pls advise..how much would it cost me on changing A/T to M/T.i have a honda civic esi 95 A/T.mas economical kc at mas feel kc ang pagddrive pag naka M/T e.bought mine from a friend at a friendly price kaya kinuha ko.1st honda ko rin kc at balak kong imodify..pls help...tnx!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pls also advise if u have 16" mags that i could buy and other honda accessories..its my first time to modify a car..tnx!!!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for me, i will just stick woth it. i-condition mo na lang yung engine para tumipid sa gas. sobra hassle and hindi cost-effective ang transmission swap imho.

kung gusto mo talaga ng manual, ibenta mo na lang yan at kumuha ka ng bagong manual car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since you've got it for a "friendly" price why not sell it at market value and buy an MT honda. Though a change from AT to MT will be much easier than the other way around, it is much economical just to change the whole car and keep its value.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Change your driving style, you could get more FC. ie. Let the transmission shift at 1.5k rpm. Abuse that final gear

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    tnx for the advice mga bro...nahihiya lang kc ako sa friend ko na ibenta i2 sa iba coz sa akin lang talaga nya pinagkatiwala i2.dami kcng gus2ng bumili nito nun pero di nya binigay at inaantay nya talaga akong bumili nito.nanghihinayang kc sya lalo sa makina at alagang alaga nya ang car na i2 e.mula chassy hanggang sa interior at makina..really taken care of!...thats why i was considering of jaz changing the transmission instead of selling it and buying a manual honda though thats the first that crossed my mind...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    honda friends...have anybody done this (changing A/T to M/T)?how much did it cost?where is the best shop who could do such..tnx again for all the advices.i hope to have more of it...tnx!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    buy a d15b with manual tranny. will set you back around 30k. if your going to buy transmission only, it will set you back around 15k including the ecu which is very hard to find. mas cost efficient yung buong makina at tranny ang palitan mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
changing A/T to M/T...