New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mga sir nagpalit ako ng makina. Ano ba process ng "change engine"? I bought a second hand car ndi ko pa napalipat sa name ko un registration. This month na din un renewal ng registration. Pede na ba sabay un paglipat ng papeles sa name ko at un engine change?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You should have the certification and receipt of the engine from where you purchase it, affidavit of change engine, PNP clearance, motor vehicle inspection..normally pag nag pa PNP they will tell you all the process and documents you need to have. for the transfer, the usual deed of sale, OR CR your Id and the previous owners ID...Madali lang yan kapag nakumpleto mo ang documents mo. I had it done with my car before and it took me 1 day and a half to finish all transactions...

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sir in changing the owners name of a car, ang requirements po is nakarehistro dapat yung car that year kasi hindi din malilipat sa name nyo po yun kung old registration, the best way po is renew nyo yung registration tsaka kayo magpa change name. in change name requirements deed of sale,photo copy of id of the old owner, release of chattel mortgage kung merun,tapos pnp clearance, bayad ng tax of originating place of car( pag may chattel mortgage) tsaka ang alam ko sir dun mo lang malilipat yung name kung san unang narehistro na lto yung car( pwera na lang kung may fixers).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks sa mga replies niyo mga idol. How about un change engine ko? Kc dun sa C.R. ng 2008 un PH16 pa un nndun.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by adgabs View Post
    You should have the certification and receipt of the engine from where you purchase it, affidavit of change engine, PNP clearance, motor vehicle inspection..normally pag nag pa PNP they will tell you all the process and documents you need to have. for the transfer, the usual deed of sale, OR CR your Id and the previous owners ID...Madali lang yan kapag nakumpleto mo ang documents mo. I had it done with my car before and it took me 1 day and a half to finish all transactions...
    sir,i have a question regarding change color ng car.u might have an idea kng pano process nya.kelangan pa ba ng kumuha ng clearance sa crame sa change color?.salamat!!

Change engine