New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda launches an overachieving hatchback: the Jazz Special Edition
    Words by Christopher Kho

With their plant in Thailand still under repair, Honda Cars Philippines Inc. (HCPI) went ahead and shipped in an extraordinary batch of their beloved hatchback directly from Japan. Welcome the Jazz Special Edition. Launched at the Honda Mania last February 16, 2012, this select breed of Jazz's has the heart of a 1.5L i-VTEC engine but is cloaked in the body of its 1.3L sibling and comes packed with all the options you could wish for.

Making this Jazz so special is its long list of upgrades that even your local Honda accessories dealer can't offer: Steering Wheel mounted Audio Controls, Cruise Control, Manually Adjustable Headlight Levelling Switch, Leather-covered Steering Wheel, Power Folding Side Mirrors, and a Cooled Upper Glove Box linked to the A/C system for your drinks.

CLICK ON LINK TO CONTINUE: Honda launches an overachieving hatchback: the Jazz Special Edition
    LINK: Honda launches an overachieving hatchback: the Jazz Special Edition

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ok to ah... although parang overpriced... But that cruise control is really nice.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Other than the cooler box, and probably the adjustable headlights,- those are standard offerings of vehicles in other countries (depending on the variant available)....

Kaso, strip down model na rito,- mas mahal pa. And, that is the sad reality...

Idadagdag ang mga features na standard dapat,- mas lalong mamahalan pa.... :twak:

15.0K:smoke:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Other than the cooler box, and probably the adjustable headlights,- those are standard offerings of vehicles in other countries (depending on the variant available)....

Kaso, strip down model na rito,- mas mahal pa. And, that is the sad reality...

Idadagdag ang mga features na standard dapat,- mas lalong mamahalan pa.... :twak:

I agree CVT. But with our roads getting better (at least the NLEX-SLEX stretches) that cruise control feature of the limited edition jazz may become its selling point. We don't have many vehicles here that come with cruise control (at least on the Jazz's level)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasing price ng FD dati ah...ibang klaae talaga Honda...but hey...fanbois alert...walangniya eh yun "technology" nila eh Meron na Sa Nissan nun '90s pa...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by airolynx View Post
    ok to ah... although parang overpriced... But that cruise control is really nice.
    yes it looks ok but the about 900K tag price is somewhat a deal breaker to me. I can add a little bit more and get other car brand/model with more car & metal for the money. Just my own opinion though.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

For me, there is always a funny feeling when I am in cruise control and I am crossing a bridge. The vehicle compensates and the ensuing feeling is surreal...

Sana maglabas sila ng iba't ibang kulay ng sasakyan dito... (I like the green Jazz)... Puro na lang kasing white, silver(and its variants) at black.... Bland masyadong tignan sa parking at sa kalye... I think it is just me who likes to drive bright red or bright yellow cars....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    900k for such a small car...fanbois Lang Bibili niyan..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Overpriced nga ito. Fanbois at rich Kids ang sure buyer ng mga to.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Call me a fanboy... I'd hit it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
CAR NEWS: Honda launches an overachieving hatchback - the Jazz Special Edition