New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I was able to put a decent amount of scratch on my car
    Monsworld * Multiply - Ups and Down ( SandRock's first injury )

I was wondring if there is a quick fix for this or if i need to body repair it
    how much is the estimate cost

Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Nasty gash. Sorry mate.. no way that'll buff right out. Expect to spend around 10k for the four panels (2 doors, front fender and bumper). Add a few more for the "DOHC VTEC" decal.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Kung malalim scratches, ipahilamos na lang buo, pag ipunan mo na lang. Buong two doors kasi aayusin diyan, tapos malamang pag hindi pa magaling pintor magkaiba pa ang shade ng original at yung pinaayos mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Damage looks nasty.

It won't buff out. I think I can see actual dents in the door. From the pic, the damage is limited to the two doors. They need to be repainted. It should take a few days to prepare and re-paint.

Your main headache is getting a color matched paint if you don't want your doors and car body color to be slightly unmatched.

If you are lucky and if the color of the car is the original paint from Honda, you can find the color pre-mixed so color matching wouldn't be as big as a problem.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcats1369 View Post
    I was able to put a decent amount of scratch on my car
    Monsworld * Multiply - Ups and Down ( SandRock's first injury )

I was wondring if there is a quick fix for this or if i need to body repair it
    how much is the estimate cost

Thanks in advance
    you will spend around 6 to 7k for the repair(not in casa).

i had the same kind of scratches before on my lance and had it repainted fixed...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    By the looks of it the scars are deep with a little dent. Can't be done by dent less paint repair, you have to bring this to a trusted auto paint shop for repairs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no quick fixes sorry, you have to go the long route....repainting

Can this scratch be fixed?