New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I would like to ask for an advise. For now, only 3 colors of 1.3 MT are available. I don't know what to choose. Gusto ko japorms with black tints. May pics ba kayo? Thanks. Blue sana gusto ko e. Any news din kung may lalabas in the coming days na ibang color or improvements?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Better call or visit your nearest Honda Cars dealer for more information.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    AFAIK, cerulean blue isn't available already and has been phased out by Honda. The porma would really depend on your taste and what suits you best. Placing black tints isn't the answer, and it really shouldn't be.

Why ? If you got black tints all around, the tendency is you'll find a harder time driving at night thus ending up using HID which could blind incoming motorists.

In my opinion, the white is still the best color for the 1.3L Jazz. Match it up with an OEM spoiler, decent rims ( OEM 1.5V if you want ) then medium tints on all sides except for the windshield which you could leave un-tinted or tinted with the lighted shade.

If you want some extra pogi points, have it retrofitted. You could use HID without contemplating the oncoming motorists' safety and uses the widest and the maximum range/output of the HID.

Putting bodykits and stuff isn't always fancy. It's how you keep your car clean and simple all the time, that matters the most.

Buying New Jazz