New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    Ito ding waiver ang pinapa pipirmahan sa akin pero di ko pinirmahan.Pwede ko na daw iuwi ang car pero point to point lang,meaning from dealership to residence and if I use it other than that and may mangyari or masita ako ng authorities,personal liability ko na daw.Eh di parang ako pa ang gumawa ng favor sa kanila para lumuwag ang display/stock area nila
    Sabi ko willing to wait for or/cr,bilisan lang...2 weeks ang sabi pero baka kayanin sa 1week daw.Wait and see mode na lang muna ako.
    Pero in my brother's case,just this past 2 months,inilabas niya agad ang civic at city...gamble lang talaga.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Mas maganda iuwi na sa bahay. Kung hindi, gagawin yang display sa showroom o kahit nasa likod man ng stocks nila, pag may buyer na gusto makita ang same variant ng sayo, papatingin nila yan. Papagalaw galaw

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Mas maganda iuwi na sa bahay. Kung hindi, gagawin yang display sa showroom o kahit nasa likod man ng stocks nila, pag may buyer na gusto makita ang same variant ng sayo, papatingin nila yan. Papagalaw galaw

my fear is, baka kahoyin ang piyesa.
    replace your brand new parts, with someone's worn parts.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my fear is, baka kahoyin ang piyesa.
    replace your brand new parts, with someone's worn parts.
    Yes yan din ang worry ko. Kaya I took my car out from the dealer agad. Sadly, still waiting for my ORCR now on its 4th week. Lakasan lang ng loob talaga kapag ilalabas ung sasakyan without ORCR. I know a lot of new VX 2018 customers na naghihintay din ng ORCR for more than 3 weeks na. Most of them from Honda Rizal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post

i confess.
    i was one of those buyers, who was shown someone else's car, and allowed to get in and fiddle with the gadgets...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i confess.
    i was one of those buyers, who was shown someone else's car, and allowed to get in and fiddle with the gadgets...
    Lahat naman siguro tayo? Haha

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    As in a car with a conduction sticker already ? The demo unit they showed me was the one inside their show room. Not the ones parked outside which are the cars that are ready for releasing or was sold already.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cagampan1991 View Post
    As in a car with a conduction sticker already ? The demo unit they showed me was the one inside their show room. Not the ones parked outside which are the cars that are ready for releasing or was sold already.

kung minsan kasi, yung exact variant na gusto ng buyer, ay wala sa showroom.
    in my instance, SA and i walked to the garage, where a new car that is the exact variant i was thinking of, was about to be delivered. i got inside for a few minutes and got a feel of it.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    kung minsan kasi, yung exact variant na gusto ng buyer, ay wala sa showroom.
    in my instance, SA and i walked to the garage, where a new car that is the exact variant i was thinking of, was about to be delivered. i got inside for a few minutes and got a feel of it.
    I actually test drove a vehicle already assigned to a buyer (different brand) since the dealership does not have any demo unit. They just made sure that the seats are still wrapped in plastic. I think even the wheels had some kind of plastic protectors.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    I actually test drove a vehicle already assigned to a buyer (different brand) since the dealership does not have any demo unit. They just made sure that the seats are still wrapped in plastic. I think even the wheels had some kind of plastic protectors.
    If they did that to the eventual owner of that car, then it is highly probable that they would do it to the car that you would purchase.
    Bad practice... kaso wala naman tayong magagawa sa ganyan. Kung ako yan, di na ko bibili sa dealer na yan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    If they did that to the eventual owner of that car, then it is highly probable that they would do it to the car that you would purchase.
    Bad practice... kaso wala naman tayong magagawa sa ganyan. Kung ako yan, di na ko bibili sa dealer na yan.
    Ganun talaga. Wala tayo magagawa. It's not like phones na bibilhin mong naka sealed. Haha. Kaya pag pwede na kunin, kunin na asap

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast