New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi Guys, I currently owned a 2002 Ford Expedition, wala naman ako reklamo sa performance nya.

BUt Im planning to sell it, to buy 2 cars, 1 is minivan(weekend car with kids) and 1 sedan car(Maybe Galant, daily use)

Nakita ko yung Honda odyssey, ok ba? any advice? yung mga nakita ko thread is way back 2006 pa eh. nabasa ko rin dito na hinde prob ang pyesa, dahil almost the same parts with accord and cr-v

ok din sana ang looks ng venture, at nkapag drive na rin nun, kaso... yung over heating, naranasan ko n rin yun(2004 Venture pa gamit ko nun ah)

So, I end up with odyssey, advice naman mga user ng odyssey

paki check rin kung ok to... maganda ba yung model na odyssey na to...

Ok rin b yung importer na nandyan?
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...ywords=odyssey

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    wala pa rin comments... hay...

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Nakow!!! Iwas nalang tayo diyan kasi di ka sigurado sa conversion. Parts... ummm that generation of Odyssey wasn't available here, but similar to the local Accord and CRV. I would rather suggest a local Kia Carnival (if a second generation model fits the budget, I would recommend it) or a local Toyota Previa (first gen).

Good luck!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    my sister in law has a 2008 odyssey, very reliable car imo. she doesn't care about cars talagang bugbog and maintained badly ang odyssey niya, pero so far wala naman problems. not sure about the specific model you want to buy though.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Just make sure that the car is properly converted. Walang history ng accidents & stuff. Bring a mechanic. & your ownership would be okay.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Lakas sa gas kaya binenta agad ng kasama ko sa work..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That Unit was converted in cagayan, since its a B-plate issued by the appari Lto district office.

Just bring a TRUSTED mechanic to check the car especially the conversion of the steering assembly like the rack and pinion, steering column and its mount om the fire wall, the electronics if all are working right.

Being an owner my self of those B-plate vehicles, from my personal experience (not just from hearsay unlike what some people out there) i think Port Irene, Cagayan does well in converting their units as opposed to those done in Subic. IMHO

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    oh thanks to your replies...

just looking for a mini - family van, that would fit my budget. P300,000.00

Gas is no problem - I came from expedition(numero uno gas guzzler. hehehe)

Mechanic, yes I will bring our company mechanic to check yung mga cnbe nyo..

tingnan ko din carnival and previa... pero ang ganda kase ng porma nito eh...

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    e kung mamile ako between ODYSSEY OR VENTURE? anu mas ok? hanggang dyan lang kaya ko eh...

anu mas ok sa dalawa?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I'll go with the venture...comfort wise panalo ka agad! Sanay ka naman sa malaks na gas consumption eh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Buying Honda Odyssey