New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2014
    went and canvass at banawe for replacement brake pads for my fd.
    they showed me nissin brake pads and bendix..which do u think is better between the two?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bendix is good. but based on all you posts from different threads, you want nissin. kung saan ka masaya bro, okay yan.

btw, you might want to just use 1 thread and not post the same inquiry in a number of threads or create new ones... magagalit ang mods

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pampadami ba ng post?

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    pampadami ba ng post?
    sorry for the multiple post sir but if u look at my inquiry on the other thread,i wasnt really getting a direct answer or at least thats what it seemed to me,was inquiring on a certain brand of pads but alot of the answer i was getting wasnt direct to the point, like getting a second opinion if i really needed to change my brake pads, resurfacing my rotors,that i needed to really measure the pads to confirm if its time to replace and etc...when all i wanna know is if the brand i was eyeing was safe and ok, definitely hindi po ako nagpapadami ng post,ive registered in this forum last year pa and kuntento na ko sa pagbabasa as it is a very informative forum for us who own and us who dont really know about a lot about cars and wanna learn Bout it.
    i hope i didnt offend anyone as i just wanna learn and be knowlegeable about automobiles.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Have you tried po ng oem na brake pads?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    If u mean na pads from casa sir, it was too expensive for me as ive already recently had my pms sa casa and cost me 23k so i was looking at a less expensive pads which of course wont compromise safety, already had nissin pads installed bought in banawe, and turns out yung caliper ng fd is made by nissin,chineck ko yung stock pads honda lang nakatatak, inisip ko naman since eto yung first time ko magpalit ng pads sa auto na to malamang nissin din yung nakakabit na stock kasi yung caliper nissin ang tatak, so far so good nawala yung tubig sipol, 3 weeks ko na ginagamit and ok nam performance