New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    guys ask ko lang kung kayo papipiliin 1.3 mt or 1.5 at na jazz. kasi mas gusto k yung manual ng jazz kaso ang liit ng makina kau guys help aman kung ano mas the best i appreciate your comments guys

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i'm ok with the 1.3 MT... i've driven it and i want it even i'm a big guy... di bitin para sakin IMO...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    1.3 is not as small as you think it is superb in its category and can even outrun the 1nzfe? (vios 1.5) and gets crdi. but the vios 1.5 and gets crdi are monsters of torque when it comes in the low rpm ranges, good for everyday use. but regarding performance and high rpm kick, ill get the 1.3 honda.

diba idsi yung 1.3 jazz?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i-VTEC na ang 1.3 Jazz...

ang cute nga tingnan ng makina neto sa engine bay, parang generator hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    1.5V nalang kunin mo full features pa at nice mags and bumpers and selection of colors too FTW helios yellow. BTW 1.3 Honda jazz is 100HP i-VTEC engine

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    na mention ko pala sa sales agent ko how long is the waiting time for helios yellow jazz sabi mga 1month daw totoo ba yun?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ok daw yung feature ng paddle shifter sa 1.5 at. maganda kung masusubukan mo itong maidrive para may reference ka kung manual transmission pa din kukunin mo.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    1.3L M/T gets my vote.

Strap them both to a chassis dynamometer and you'll see the 1.5L A/T isn't as strong as you think. It loses a lot of its power just going through the transmission. There's just about 5 WHP difference between the 1.3L MT and the 1.5L AT.

Don't pooh-pooh the 1.3L just because it's "small" - when was the last time you got 100 crank HP from such a small motor without turbocharging?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    1.3 is not as small as you think it is superb in its category and can even outrun the 1nzfe? (vios 1.5) and gets crdi. but the vios 1.5 and gets crdi are monsters of torque when it comes in the low rpm ranges, good for everyday use. but regarding performance and high rpm kick, ill get the 1.3 honda.

diba idsi yung 1.3 jazz?
    no bro vtec engine na ngayon ang jazz kaya mas maganda.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    1.5V nalang kunin mo full features pa at nice mags and bumpers and selection of colors too FTW helios yellow. BTW 1.3 Honda jazz is 100HP i-VTEC engine
    ang ganda nga ng helios yellow may nakita ako sa mall sm the block ang ganda sobra pinalitan niya ung hood nia na carbon and mags na black 17 ang spoiler with 2 mufler on both side ganda ng bodykit niya, i want to take some pics pero nahihiya ako bka dumating yung may ari. parang my pinaggayahan siya e. sa car show ata ng japan.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
which is the best jazz 1.3 mt vtec or 1.5 at vtec?