New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb317 View Post
    Sa fairview pag mukhang gusgusin ka, di ka aasikasuhin, so i got my new city at rizal autozone inc, cainta, along ortigas ext.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Bakit? Ano ba suot mo pag pumupunta ng dealer? Butas-butas na damit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama suggestion ni lakay77. Visit at least 3 dealers and compare who gave you the best offer

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Thanks sa mga tips sir. Nung pumunta naman ako, na entertain naman ako ng maayos.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Ganun din ginawa ko. I visited as many dealers as I can. Asked for their individual quotes. Compared them all and picked the top 3. Shared the quotes of the top 3 dealers to each of them to match. Hanggang sa isa na lang ang matira.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I am also hunting for the best honda dealer. sa pag backread ko, iwasan ang Ayala and Yuchengco dealers.

Ngayon kasi, Bank hopping muna ginagawa ko. And humihingi ako ng cash discount and free chattel pero wala daw.

If sakaling ok na sakin yung hindi free chattel and walang cash discount sa bank, pwede ko ba hingin to sa dealer?

Bale pano ang process nito? mag uusap ba yung dealer at bank?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Most dealers are Ayala and Yuchengco owned unless sa province ka kukuha

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by akosila View Post
    I am also hunting for the best honda dealer. sa pag backread ko, iwasan ang Ayala and Yuchengco dealers.

Ngayon kasi, Bank hopping muna ginagawa ko. And humihingi ako ng cash discount and free chattel pero wala daw.

If sakaling ok na sakin yung hindi free chattel and walang cash discount sa bank, pwede ko ba hingin to sa dealer?

Bale pano ang process nito? mag uusap ba yung dealer at bank?
    Yung discount sa dealer mo hihingin kasi sa kanila yung unit. Bale sa bank ibibigay mo lang yung last price.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zero3 View Post
    Yung discount sa dealer mo hihingin kasi sa kanila yung unit. Bale sa bank ibibigay mo lang yung last price.

ahh okay tama po ba na mag bank hopping muna bago dealer hopping? or bank hopping muna then find lowest rate, tapos dealer hopping and haggle for discounts and freebies then balik sa bank for recomputation?

kanino po ihahaggle ang free chattel mortgage po?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by akosila View Post
    ahh okay tama po ba na mag bank hopping muna bago dealer hopping? or bank hopping muna then find lowest rate, tapos dealer hopping and haggle for discounts and freebies then balik sa bank for recomputation?

kanino po ihahaggle ang free chattel mortgage po?
    Ask mo muna bank sa interest rates. Alam ko available naman ito sa website nila. From there pili ka ng pinamababa then dun ka magpa-approve. Pag ok na saka ka mag dealer hopping. Pag binitawan mo sa dealer na approve kana sa bank, tignan mo todo assist bibigay sa iyo nyan. [emoji4]

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    When availing bank loans, he has to submit a quote from dealer first. Kasi banks will compute for the interest/amortization scheme. This is speaking from exp.

I suggest, you say to the different dealers that you have bank approval already. From there, start to get quotation from dealers. Show them you got it this deal from x dealer. They will make arrangement to adjust their quote.

Once you have one dealer with the best deal, work through your bank agent to resubmit new quotation. If you will select provincial dealer, they charge additional processing fee.

Chattel fee is usually charged by the bank. You can waive this if
    1) you have good relationship with bank manager/s
    2) ongoing promo
    3) if you can mention that you got free chattel from other bank. They usually waive if the loan is more than 500k.

Goodluck!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast