New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa experience ko way back 03 to 06 ok naman ang Honda Manila.

Ayala Owned Honda Dealerships base on reading threads are still the worst. bad Experience ko wayback 00 to 04 haggang ngayon pa din pala bulok pa pamamalakad ni Ayala

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    i think Honda Cars QA has the best reputation. We even got free starbucks drinks while we were checking out the new City.
    wow... makapunta nga dun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Tagal ng service dyan sa honda albang... Try honda SPA sa may Mindanao ave

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nagpa-PMS kami sa honda cars manila kanina. all the people there greet us a good morning. our SA, Mr. Galauran, let us knew what has to be done with the car completely, without hiding something. saka kaunti lang ang nakapila. i recommend you to try visiting them. we left the casa with all the staff saying "thank you". haha. nakatutuwa lang dahil nanibago ako. sana makalimutan ko na ang experience namin sa pasig kung saan gusto nila ipa-undercoat ang tsikot kahit di pa naman natatanggal or else mavo-void daw ang warranty (though such word does not appear anywhere sa warranty booklet).

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    for pms and light repair service, try honda spa at mindanao. yung carwash nila sulit. for 120 petot pati ilalim ng oto hinuhugasan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eg4 View Post
    for pms and light repair service, try honda spa at mindanao. yung carwash nila sulit. for 120 petot pati ilalim ng oto hinuhugasan.
    who owns SPA?.. kailangan ba magpa-set doon ng appointment for PMS?..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    any feedback with honda kalookan?

Bought my City from them. Agent was good. Have not yet hit 1000 kms. Ok ba service dept nila?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    any feedback with honda kalookan?

Bought my City from them. Agent was good. Have not yet hit 1000 kms. Ok ba service dept nila?
    Also bought my Jazz09 at Honda Kal, two weeks ago i made an appointment with them for my change oil. Service was bad, when they returned the car to me it had a very deep scratch on my side mirror very visible about 3 to 4 inches. At first they tried to deny that it was their fault, but i insisted that during the checklist it was not seen. I told them to investigate who was the one who scratched it but they can't seem to find the culprit. Anyways, I told them that I want a replacement and not just paint the side mirror and they did replaced it after a week.

Also if something like this happens to you guys, report it immediately with your SA, they'll surely help you.

We'll for me, that was a bad experience. I am not definitely going back at Honda Kal for my car's service.

Just sharing my experience guys.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg_32188 View Post
    who owns SPA?.. kailangan ba magpa-set doon ng appointment for PMS?..

Branch sya ng honda QC... Ok mag pa service sa Honda SPA T sora highly recommended. Mabilis yung repairs and pwede mo makita yung car mo habang sineservice.. Mas maganda may appointment pero nung twice ako nagpa service walk in lang ako and mabilis pa din ang service. Yung friend ko na taga manila dinadayo pa nya para lang mag pa service

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Best Honda Cars Dealer