New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    guys just finished installing a b16a engine on a eg 94 hatchback ..paint and auto-detailing nalang kulang, just want to ask should i change my stock eg radiator to a bigger 1?if so what kind of radiator? and oh where maganda and how much mag pa diskbreak sa eg ?does hongly do discbreak?do i need to change my hdro?

ty for the reply

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the brakes... it's possible to fit larger rotors if you have big wheels already fitted on the car. A good aftermarket brake rotor kit would include the rotors and a caliper bracket to move the brake caliper to it's new position.

Tuner shops would have them either in stock or on order.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pares ng disc brake sa likod surplus nasa 4.5k to 6k kung 7k masyado nang mataas yan

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    regarding your radiator, you can get a 2 rows radiator.. tutal b16 naman yan, the stock sir's uses 2 row radiators.. or kung may budget ka nman pwede 3 rows.. mahal nga lang.. sa discbrakes, ok nman din pag surplus..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yes you need a larger hydrovac for disc brakes.

Why not use a radiator from the EK4 Civic SIR? That should do the trick nicely.

Or if you can get radiators from the US, Mishimoto makes them for various Hondas.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by awww View Post
    regarding your radiator, you can get a 2 rows radiator.. tutal b16 naman yan, the stock sir's uses 2 row radiators.. or kung may budget ka nman pwede 3 rows.. mahal nga lang.. sa discbrakes, ok nman din pag surplus..
    3 row radiator.Ano brand meron nito?
    Best radiator for me fluidyne radiator.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Opps double post sorry.
    Last edited by gearspeed; May 19th, 2009 at 09:12 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    thanx for the help just bought rear disc brakes and installed them ..the car is almost done

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joshi View Post
    guys just finished installing a b16a engine on a eg 94 hatchback ..paint and auto-detailing nalang kulang, just want to ask should i change my stock eg radiator to a bigger 1?if so what kind of radiator? and oh where maganda and how much mag pa diskbreak sa eg ?does hongly do discbreak?do i need to change my hdro?

ty for the reply
    pare sensya na po. newbie lang.. ask ko lang if san mo nabili yung b16a mo? at kanu po inabot..

salamat po sir

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    [QUOTE=macoih12;1249660]pare sensya na po. newbie lang.. ask ko lang if san mo nabili yung b16a mo? at kanu po inabot..

salamat po sir[/QUOTE

actually my car was done in cebu mas cheaper kc un surplus parts dun kc sa banawe and im from cebu but i work here in manila...
    try mo sa banawe bro...hatch ba rin car mo bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
b16a engine on a eg hatchback