New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 433 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tail lights are beautiful in the dark...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Lowering the bar...

Consumer Reports Yanks Honda Civic Recommendation on Poor Reliability - WSJ

The influential product-review magazine pointed to several problems on the redesigned Civic—ranging from electronics failures to entire dashboard consoles needing replacement—as reasons for withdrawing its coveted stamp of approval for the second time in five years.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Can you please copy paste the article? I don't have access..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello, i have a 1.8 E variant? Was wondering, what fuel ang hiyang ng civic natin in terms of fuel efficiency? I have tried petron xtra, xcs and now caltex platinum. Sa petron preferred ko ung xcs mas fuel efficient sya.. testing caltex platinum ngyn. Kakafull tank lang.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chicosci View Post
    Hello, i have a 1.8 E variant? Was wondering, what fuel ang hiyang ng civic natin in terms of fuel efficiency? I have tried petron xtra, xcs and now caltex platinum. Sa petron preferred ko ung xcs mas fuel efficient sya.. testing caltex platinum ngyn. Kakafull tank lang.

How do you measure fuel efficiency? Do you do full tank to full tank computations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    How do you measure fuel efficiency? Do you do full tank to full tank computations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Full tank method. Currently nasa 5.6 to 6 lang ako sa edsa traffic.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi guys dont know if im in the right thread, pls ignore if i have to move my post. Any ways im getting civic rs can you help me what color shouls i get, i already norrowed it down to white and red. Since red is exclusive color of the rs im leaning towar it. Whe two colors makes the black grill and back accents stand out. Need your expert opinion on this. Thanks in advance

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cox View Post
    Hi guys dont know if im in the right thread, pls ignore if i have to move my post. Any ways im getting civic rs can you help me what color shouls i get, i already norrowed it down to white and red. Since red is exclusive color of the rs im leaning towar it. Whe two colors makes the black grill and back accents stand out. Need your expert opinion on this. Thanks in advance
    red...few red ones on the road

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    red...few red ones on the road
    Boto ko red din! The white isn't bad by any means. Stand out lang talaga yung red without being brash

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks guys, going for red na. Buo na loob...