New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 433 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie413 View Post
    Yan ang wala sa 2016 model.

Last time we check, hindi pa available sa casa yun speed sensing lock for 2016 model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone in the Civic X FB page is selling it for 1.5k only

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i've been through 3 hondas already and the sound systems they come with leave a lot to be desired. eventually, you'll really give in to the itch to do something about the vehicle's ice. i think the only hondas w/c were equipped w/ very decent sound systems were the limited ed crv sound cruisers (or something like that)

ako aside from palit head unit, dagdag talaga ako ng subwoofer, pero hanggang underseat lang kasi ayoko ma-compromise ang trunk space ko

btw, kumusta ang sound reproduction ng mga chinese made android head units? malaki ba ang improvement sa mga stock HUs ng mga sasakyan niyo?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Lucky find of the day - center caps! The OEM in me is very happy.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    In case anyone was curious, this is the Civic's underside:

The exhaust is the reason why the rear seats have a raised center tunnel.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Some of the other rims I tried before finding the one I have now:

I didn't like 2-tone rims before but it seems that all cars from 2015 onwards look better with it than with monotone rims. Maybe because OEM rims are all 2-tone nowadays and my taste always gravitates towards that.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    In case anyone was curious, this is the Civic's underside:

Thanks for the pictures of the underside. I was also curious.

But, I think the cloth part will get really dirty overtime as it will get soaked with grime and mud in no time during this wet season.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Sir Jut, salamat sa update sa LE, dahil dyan balik ako sa 1.8E, akala ko parehas na parehas sa 1.8E un pla ang daming inalis.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Civic 1.8 LE stands for "Low End"! ��

Analog tachometer without full-color info display, and downgraded head unit:

The MID doesn't even show average speed or range, just average FC. I tried cycling through the menus but no luck. ��

The head unit is the same as in the BR-V and even the 800k City E! ��

To make things worse, it doesn't even have Android Auto! So you get factory GPS, but no Waze or Google Maps functionality. I tried connecting my phone and got an "Unsupported Device" error.

Gone are the tweeters too:

Depending on your opinion on the touch-sensitive volume button, its deletion can be either good or bad:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tann View Post
    Sir Jut, salamat sa update sa LE (Lumang Edition), dahil dyan balik ako sa 1.8E, akala ko parehas na parehas sa 1.8E un pla ang daming inalis.
    You're welcome. Thank you for bringing up the topic, I didn't think HCPI would be bringing in an inferior product at a higher price, but I overestimated them.

Good choice on sticking with the 1.8E. I would've done the same. 👍

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tann View Post
    Sir Jut, salamat sa update sa LE, dahil dyan balik ako sa 1.8E, akala ko parehas na parehas sa 1.8E un pla ang daming inalis.
    I didn't know the LE was literally "LIMITED" edition.

I guess, if you want those colors, you got to accept some trade offs.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteb16a View Post
    7. Chrome covers for door handles
    8. Piano black accent sa doors like RS
    9. Mudguards (color key)
    I'd be wary of those chrome covers for the door handles though or any after market chromed plastic parts. The chrome doesn't last long and it will fade into black spots overtime. When the time comes to remove it, it's a pain because the foam adhesive will become hard and it will stick to your paint. If you have successfully removed it, your clear coat goes along with it.

I think I would be also adding the mudguards to my list.