New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 339 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CezMagnifique View Post
    Hello to all

I'm new here. My mom and I have decided to buy the 2013 Honda Jazz (Brilliant Orange) in a few weeks time. My question is, would you think it is more preferable on our part to wait for the new model to arrive in the market instead of getting the latest model?

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

a picture of what we are getting in a few weeks.

same dilemma a few weeks back but pursued to have one, got it last week. the all-new hybrid will be launched this September with no news yet for the conventional engines. Likely siguro sa Tokyo Auto Show this November. Given that, sa Asia baka sa 2014 Bangkok Auto Show, then sa atin earliest na yun late 2014. With the recent Honda releases, likelyhood siguro is 2015...well, it's just me

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ser CezMagnifique;

enjoy your new vehicle, at least for about 9-12months na lang. the new model will be out by then.... ganun talaga fact of car buying...esp. at the tail-end of outgoing model. sana talaga may reasonably priced Hybrid na by then...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Much more aggressive looking Jazz/Fit.

A leaked low-resolution image has prematurely revealed the Mugen-tuned variant of the recently-introduced 2015 Honda Fit.

Available in S and RS trim levels, the Mugen-tuned Fit wears an aggressive body kit that consists of a new front bumper with big air dams, side skirts, a large spoiler mounted on top of the hatch and a functional air diffuser integrated into the rear bumper. Bespoke trim pieces, eye-catching paitn colors, a Mugen-specific grille and large race-inspired wheels finish off the look.

Inside, the Mugen Fit will gain sports seats up front, extra analog gauges on the dashboard and aluminum pedals.

Technical details were not leaked but rumors indicate the S model will get a 1.3-liter four-cylinder engine while the RS will benefit from a larger 1.5-liter four-banger. Both engines will undergo numerous performance-focused modifications in order to be deemed worthy of wearing the Mugen emblem.

A lowered and stiffened suspension will enhance handling, while upgraded brakes on all four corners will keep the extra power in check.

Official information about the Mugen-tuned Honda Fit will be available in the weeks leading up to the Tokyo Motor Show that will open its doors next November. Whether or not Mugen's latest hot hatch has been earmarked for the United States is up in the air.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    3rd generation Honda Fit/Jazz being launched in Japan today (9-5-13)

More pictures here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5193410&type=1

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No paddle shifters..... What a major disappointment. Will wait for the thai version which hopefully has them. No paddle shifters is a deal breaker for me,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    No paddle shifters..... What a major disappointment. Will wait for the thai version which hopefully has them. No paddle shifters is a deal breaker for me,
    There are paddle shifters

There are new photos added in the set.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ang ganda ng next gen jazz. sana within 800K price range parin

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    There are paddle shifters

There are new photos added in the set.

That photo made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton.

Cant wait to get one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mangungulit na naman si esmi nito ang ganda!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Such a nice car, now the question is, would their DSG be reliable? Or is it gonna be like Ford's shitty DSG?