New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 339 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Don't like the side mirror. In my opinion mas maganda ung existing design ng present jazz.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i just hope they retain the size or at least stick to somewhere close compared to the GD/GE.. seems big kasi

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    This better have paddle shifters or I ain't buying.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Graduation gift sana... Pero parang mas pangit, lalo na ang dashboard, kwadrado. Perhaps a little improvement in the dashboard and the exterior.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    'yan na, bukang bibig ng Honda R&D Staff. better Fuel Efficiency daw than Toyota Aqua (or Prius C everywhere else)....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_5dhkCEQ3Q&feature=player_embedded]?????? ????? ???? HV(2013?9?????)???? - YouTube[/ame]

sana lumabas 'to hybrid model sa atin at affordable price, then might just see one in my garage. hehehe,
    ok 'to sa traffic kasi zero emissions....!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Do you like the extra long (vertically) tail lamps of the new Jazz hatchback?

The Volvo-esque tail lamps certainly ain't to everyone's liking.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Which do you prefer?

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    i like B to be honest.

Still hope it comes with paddle shifters...... i hope the thailand versions have those.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    i like B to be honest.

Still hope it comes with paddle shifters...... i hope the thailand versions have those.
    Isn't it quite useless on CVTs?

Parang pang easy easy driving lang talaga sya. Up until now, Im still not that comfy with my CVT.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Isn't it quite useless on CVTs?

Parang pang easy easy driving lang talaga sya. Up until now, Im still not that comfy with my CVT.
    my Subaru Forester XT 2014 has a CVT and paddle shifters. Theyre really useful and more importantly FUN! Keeping the car in the right rpm range and at the torque sweet spot is very useful.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hello to all

I'm new here. My mom and I have decided to buy the 2013 Honda Jazz (Brilliant Orange) in a few weeks time. My question is, would you think it is more preferable on our part to wait for the new model to arrive in the market instead of getting the latest model?

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

a picture of what we are getting in a few weeks.