New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 339 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    When do you think would this come out here? Ganda ng gauge ha.. hehehehe back is good too.. hope it maintains the roomy interior..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    At the tape, the 2014 Honda Jazz is 3,960mm long, about 60mm longer than the current car. The wheelbase is 8cm longer to stretch an already spacious cabin. The boot volume would enlarge to 400 liters. With every passing attempt, Honda has set the bar higher in interior packaging efficiency. Honda’s “Magic Seats” technology that diversifies seating combinations (in 180 ways to be exact) is not going to miss out either. Under the hood, for Indian and European markets, Honda’s recently launched Earth Dreams diesel engine comes into play. For Europe the 1.6-liter i-DTEC will fill the engine bay while for India, the well-localized 1.5-liter variation would come in as the trump card.

The car will get 1.2-liter and 1.4-liter engines in other markets. The former, used on the Brio and Amaze, should complete the engine range here. According to another media report, Honda engineers have designed a three cylinder petrol engine that can take the redesigned Jazz 35.4 kilometers for one liter of fuel. The availability of this engine maybe restricted to certain parts of the world.

Sub-4m, 1.5L diesel, 400 liter boot, better than ever before fuel efficiency and the pride of owning a Honda..is Maruti sensing the start of a headache?
    -Indian Auto Blog

400L of trunk space is huge. In contrast, the new FB Civic only has 354L of trunk space.

for more car updates:
    https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    keep the paddle shifters and the 1.5 vtec engine please!!!!!!!! and the all wheel disc brakes too for the TOTL version.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    More torque pleaseeee!!!! ;)

for more car updates:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    There's something odd about its shape. The rear is good, but the front looks weird. It's so City + CRV. I hope it looks better in person.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Its looks okay. I like the totl jazz ge better but against the lower end models this is better.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I think the odd shape may be due to the fact that the pic was taken from an irregularly positioned magazine.

Nothing new in terms of technology, so far. Hopefully they've got something up their sleeves.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    type ko ung harap,,ung likod parang masyadong nagkaroon ng kanto kanto...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    By the way, I hope it retains the 5 speed auto. I heard rumors that they will bring back the CVT.

I really hope not.

for more car updates:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Cvt would be great if its gonna be reliable this time around and if the crew of the casa will be knowledgeable enough to put the right fluid. Cvtf instead of atf. Ive heard some horror stories na yung casa pa yung nagkakamali. Tsk tsk.