New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ang ganda nito parang mas malaki tignan kesa sa mga unang crv

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If Honda plans to win back lost shares from Hyundai and Kia, they should launch a diesel CR-V variant here.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    They copied the gauges of 2011 Kia Sportage

Nice...bigger and better

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFD View Post
    If Honda plans to win back lost shares from Hyundai and Kia, they should launch a diesel CR-V variant here.
    I doubt if honda will bring diesel powered crv here. Ilang taon na nakaraan halos sabay lumabas ang diesel mitsu outlander at diesel crv sa europe. I asked honda alabang if they have plan to bring that model here, wala daw. the end of story : tucson crdi Gen1 ang nabili ko. Ang tagal na may diesel model yan pero ayaw dalhin dito maybe prestige has something to do with this, or hindi maganda ang diesel powered engne nila. I just wonder

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Magkano kaya yan pag dating dito.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    The reason kung bakit walang diesel na Honda dito sa Pinas is because their diesel engines (their L Series and N Series) are developed for the European market (which alam niyo na, diesel lovers sila).

It's not because of image problems but rather for an unknown reason. Even Japanese Hondas do not have diesel engines even as an option

Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    The reason kung bakit walang diesel na Honda dito sa Pinas is because their diesel engines (their L Series and N Series) are developed for the European market (which alam niyo na, diesel lovers sila).

It's not because of image problems but rather for an unknown reason. Even Japanese Hondas do not have diesel engines even as an option
    Sulphur amount on the regular diesel?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
All-New 2012 Honda CRV