New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,

I'm getting a Honda Jazz and was wondering if it's worth getting the alarm from the casa which costs P7,000?..

It's an upgrade for the keyless entry like the image below. If I get it from a 3rd party vendor would they be able to hook the alarm up to the keyless entry controller? TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you fear the warranty, go for it. It doesn't really offer anything exceptional from mid-level and upmarket aftermarket alarms.

You can look for piggyback security systems that use your standard keyless entry transmitter but they're not that easy to find.

Personally, I'd just get a good aftermarket alarm and have it installed by a competent installer.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you fear the warranty, go for it. It doesn't really offer anything exceptional from mid-level and upmarket aftermarket alarms.

You can look for piggyback security systems that use your standard keyless entry transmitter but they're not that easy to find.

Personally, I'd just get a good aftermarket alarm and have it installed by a competent installer.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Poblema walang shock protection ang OEM alarm. An aftermarket solution will be better, kaso nga lang may extra remote since di sya maintegrate sa key mo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Anything from casa (accessories) is NOT worth it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marami ng third party alarm na pwede i-integrate sa OEM alarm mo, so isang remote pa rin ang gagamitin mo...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    marami ng third party alarm na pwede i-integrate sa OEM alarm mo, so isang remote pa rin ang gagamitin mo...
    ah that's good to know! Alam mo kung saan meron and how much?

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no idea tanong ka na lang sa casa then compare mo sa labas yun price

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Poblema walang shock protection ang OEM alarm. An aftermarket solution will be better, kaso nga lang may extra remote since di sya maintegrate sa key mo.
    ano yun shock protection?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    *jayeatworld

i purchased my code alarm for my 1.3 at the casa honda marikina, i got it for 6,500.

yung OEM na alarm sa 1.5 wala atang shock sensor, forced entry alarm lang ata yun. shock protection, pag naalog yung vehicle mag-aalarm siya depende sa sensitivity nakaset.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast