New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Mga kuya, saan ba makabili ng mura Air Filter for stock intake system ng 2005 Civic. I mean yun papel lang na usually nililinis kapag nagpapa oil change, sobrang black na kasi yun saakin eh.

I requested a quote from Honda Libis, grabe 1200 para lang sa paper at a little bit of plastic. Inexpect ko pa naman mga 250 to 400 pesos lang.

So please po share your favorite shop to buy air filters for stock intake.

Also hindi po ako interested sa K&N or any intake modification, lam ko it helps performance and adds about 10 hp's pero it also hurst the fuel economy.

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakero703 View Post
    I requested a quote from Honda Libis, grabe 1200 para lang sa paper at a little bit of plastic. Inexpect ko pa naman mga 250 to 400 pesos lang.
    Better buy the original from the dealer even if its expensive. At least you are assured of the highest quality and it will last longer than imitations.

If you buy fake filters for P250-P400...chances are the workmanship and material used will be inferior. Your engine will suffer when dirt passes through the cheap filters...dirt that otherwise would have been caught by the genuine ones.

Air Filter Stock Intake System