New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any owners out there?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Willing to donate one? I'll gladly pay the shipping fees... Kung meron sanang ganito sa Pinas, isa sa mga dream cars ko it...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag re research lang muna, wala pa. kasi compared to a 2007 Camry V6 XLE, mga 2 - 3K USD na lang difference e.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Willing to donate one? I'll gladly pay the shipping fees... Kung meron sanang ganito sa Pinas, isa sa mga dream cars ko it...
    niki..napakaganda..my cousin has it..or was it the higher model?

ang ***y..grabe...

same engine daw with the rsx here.

edit:ooops....tsx pala yung sa pinsan ko..showi
    Last edited by GlennSter; June 24th, 2006 at 11:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TSX ok din sana kaya lang 2.4 I4 lang eto e, altho 205 HP siya, but I really want a V6 iba kasi ang power when it comes to merging sa freeway. besides 258 hp is > than 205 hp.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Guwapo ang TL, kita mo na rin ba ang Lexus IS or ES ? tulo laway ako tuwing nakikita ko ang mga yan. Good luck on your car hunting.
    Last edited by Camgen6; June 25th, 2006 at 12:22 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rediesel
    nag re research lang muna, wala pa. kasi compared to a 2007 Camry V6 XLE, mga 2 - 3K USD na lang difference e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rediesel
    but I really want a V6 iba kasi ang power when it comes to merging sa freeway. besides 258 hp is > than 205 hp.
    More power...
    You can also check out the new 2007 Lexus ES350. MSRP $33,170

3.5 liter V6
    Horsepower: 272 hp(SAE)
    Torque: 254 ft-lbs.
    6-speed A/T
    EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway): 21 mpg / 30 mpg

Acura TL MSRP $33,325

3.2 liter V6
    Horsepower: 258 hp(SAE)
    Torque: 233 ft-lbs.
    5-speed A/T
    EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway): 20 mpg / 29 mpg
    *Acura TL is available with a 6-speed manual transmission option.
    Last edited by AG4; June 25th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lexus IS 250 more or less ang katapat ng TL sa presyo. I have to admit it the IS is more handsome than the TL.

The IS 350 is waaaay more expensive more like the BMer 3 and the Merc ang katapat nito. Altho the 306 hp is definitely a killer.

The IS 250 has only 204 HP, it will be blown away by the TL's 258 ang katapat ng IS 250 sa performance e yung TSX, if only the TSX had a 3.0 V6 eto na sana at wala ng pagpipilian pang iba.

Lexus ES 350 comparably equipped will be about 35-36 K. Lexus as a general rule cannot be had for invoice except when its really an outgoing model like the ES330.

Its more complicated to buy a Toyota or Lexus compared to Honda or Acura bec the Toyota and Lexus gen come WITHOUT options and you need to select them which will rack up their price before you can even say huh WTF hit me there.

Acuras and Honda come already pre loaded just select the model and grade that you want and thats it.

Acura TL can be had for BELOW INVOICE as of now, so more or less around 31 K only excluding Tax Title & License.

Besides kung ES 350 din lang its like having a Camry XLE V6 with very "slight " difference, for one thing the "L" badge and sheet metal outside otherwise its the same car but about 7-8K less expensive, the Camry that is.

Is the price diff of 2-3K justified to move from the Camry XLE V6 to the TL???? That I still don't know kaya medyo pagiisipan muna at sana meron pang mga inputs sa mga tsikoteers para matulungan ako sa desisyon.

Is 2-3 K the price for "luxury"? decisions decisions........

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you go through the Costco auto program you could get the Camry V6 XLE for as low as $25K(excluding tax & regs) invoice price depending on your options. The TL w/ AT and nav system is about $32,800 invoice. I would personally go with the Acura since it's been around a couple of years and the growing pains are gone.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    25K V6 XLE including tax and registrations? Very unlikely. I'm also a costco member but i haven't tried their auto program yet.

V6 XLE with the options that I want will be 26,600 invoice WITHOUT TAX. And besides at this moment Toyota WILL NOT sell the vehicle invoice maybe 6 months from now or when the all new Accord is released.

If the price diff is > 3k USD I'll settle for the Camry. But I will also wait for the new Accord and the new Altima para walang pagsisisi in the next 5 yrs or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Acura TL