New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sirs,

My hazard lights blink when the car's lights are not turned on, when you turn the headlights on, the lights stop. It is not the hazard because when I turn the hazard on the lights blink faster. There is also an irritating beeping sound inside the car when I turn the car on but no warning on the board is on (no redlight) this sound is always beeping every time the car is on.

Please help!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Parang puzzle ang question mo, I hardly understand your point.

Paki tagalog mo nga and try to explain the best you can. Like, have you been doing electrical in your car, adding electrical accessories (stereo's, speaker's, lights etc.) anything that can affect your elec. system. Take time to explain and surely one will happy to solve your problem in no time.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Medyo magulo nga yung post.

Re: the beeping sound, maybe it's the seatbelt warning indicator. Pundido na siguro yung indicator light sa dash.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zekegoode View Post
    Sirs,

My hazard lights blink when the car's lights are not turned on, when you turn the headlights on, the lights stop. It is not the hazard because when I turn the hazard on the lights blink faster. There is also an irritating beeping sound inside the car when I turn the car on but no warning on the board is on (no redlight) this sound is always beeping every time the car is on.

Please help!
    Your running out of signal light fluid change it fast. (joke lang) Probably it has a busted bulbs on signal light that makes blinking fast means that the dash is reacting you need to replace it. Believe in me men:sampay:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zekegoode View Post
    Sirs,

Please help!

tingin ko grounded yung mga wires. bigla na lang bang nagkaganun?
    try mo muna reset yung ecu. pag di nakuha, pa check mo na electricals.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    sa totoo lang lht ng nandito eh may point..

kung mern ka pinagalaw o may nangyaring pagbabago eh posibleng grounded

pero tama din.. mabilis mag blik lalu na kpag mahina na yung ilaw o pundido lalu sya parang kabadong tao na sobrang bilis umilaw at tumunog..

Accord 96 A/T problem pls HELP!