New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hi guys! im a new member here...i've been encountering problem with the AC of my 2007 CRV. Nawawala yung lamig nya especially during traffik. Tapos may amoy na parang pawis..What i do is to turn-off the AC tapos after 5 minutes bumabalik yung lamig nya..Would appreciate your help on this...

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by martynmilo View Post
    hi guys! im a new member here...i've been encountering problem with the AC of my 2007 CRV. Nawawala yung lamig nya especially during traffik. Tapos may amoy na parang pawis..What i do is to turn-off the AC tapos after 5 minutes bumabalik yung lamig nya..Would appreciate your help on this...

Thanks
    naexperience ko na rin to before with my fd 07. We have same problem . Ganyan din ginagawa ko dati kung medyo bumabaho yung AC. I turned it off then open then Max AC agad for ilang seconds.
    Then for the past few months di ko na yan nararanasan. What i did was. I vacuum the car and clean the floor mats every sunday pero minsan kung tinatamad once every two weeks. then after that wala na yung amoy. try mo sir. baka may dumi lang na di natanggal sa floor mat mo.

AC for third generation CR V