New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My friend was about to buy a 96 honda civic when he noticed the plates. Rizal plates nakakabit. We were trying to contact the owner just to ask kng bakit Rizal plates, pero the line was unattended. Normally, mga lumabas na 96 models ay Philippines 2000. Bakit kya Rizal plates? Very curuious tuloy kmi. TYIA

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    baka nawala or nadamage yung "philippines 2000" plates. or the previous owner changed it for some other reason. Ano po yung starting letter ng plates?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    letter U start ng plate

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Good yan. Sa parking meron din kami nakita nyan, nagpapalit ng plates kasi may hiwa na yata yung luma.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan din sa opismate ko honda esi pero naka rizal plate...na damage kasi yung plate nya kaya request sya sa LTO ng replacement same plate number.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung may maliit na 'D' stamped on the plate, then its a duplicate plate. The starting letter of the plate is correct for the model year of the vehicle.

I guess it's a duplicate plate. Maybe he lost the plates or just wanted to be uso.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can have it checked naman at the LTO since computerized na sila. If the motor number matches with the plate number, duplicate plate yan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pinapalitan kasi gusto ng owner na mukang malinis yung car.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Legal naman yan. Had the plates of my EG replaced with Rizal plates before kase dungis na nung nasa likod. Importante lang meron papeles.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    oh.. i thought "D" was for dropped... duplicate pala.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
96 honda civic w/ rizal plate