New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Its a 4-door sedan version of the Si Coupe, both Si models are for the North American market
    You're right! I've seen that Si before... I must've forgotten it, darn that TypeR you posted

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now this is one hot sedan!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Okay, forget whatever arguments I've posted regarding Coupe versus Hatchback... this is the only Civic worth buying!

P.S.: It's likely the Type-R Sedan and the Si Sedan have nearly the exact same engines. It's possible the Type-R will merely have different camshafts, exhaust and ECU tuning to reflect the less restrictive emissions regulations in Japan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i hope they bring in the faster civic sedan soon! baka palitan ko na tong exalta. 155hp is not enough haha kahit na im going from 105hp

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow. 220 PS! pano na kaya integra? parang nagkakasapawan na sila ah. kelangan na rin ng upgrade ng integra. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Atoy's probably up and about now copying that kit

galing ako standout motors sa may e.rod kanina(nagsidtrip)

2M pala 07civic SI! coupe na 200ps 6-speed m/t!full options.. deym....:drool:

mas type ko din front ng usdm, pero di pa ko nakakapagdecide kung aling rear...

aba may sedan..pwede!pwedeng i-sleeper mode yun!

what, 155ps lang ung nandito sa atin????

and to think mazda5 lang talaga sinadya ko dun..
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; October 4th, 2006 at 10:39 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    galing ako standout motors sa may e.rod kanina(nagsidtrip)

2M pala 07civic SI! coupe na 200ps 6-speed m/t!full options.. deym....:drool:

mas type ko din front ng usdm, pero di pa ko nakakapagdecide kung aling rear...

aba may sedan..pwede!pwedeng i-sleeper mode yun!

what, 155ps lang ung nandito sa atin????

and to think mazda5 lang talaga sinadya ko dun..
    ano yung mazda 5?

panis ang mga usdm civics sa mga lumabas na jdm civic concepts.. dominator concept (beefed up), type r concept naman mejo lessen pero mas neat tignan yet maporma and mabilis ang dating. cant wait for the weekend.. papanoodin ko to sa f1 cup * japan (sa tv lang )

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    how could they!? how could they revamp the front fascia but not the rear? especially the USDM models? why? why?

anyways, its good. nice engine. one hot entry level sedan!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    How much was the Mazda5? May power sunroof ba?

2m for the Civic Si? Decent, considering it's a rare gray market. Fair price would be 1.6 - 1.8, as it competes with the base WRX we get here, but I think it's still selling at a dealer mark-up in the US, so getting it at a fair price is still wishful thinking. That's in contrast to the current WRX, which is an older model, hence Subaru is able to sell it here at a very low mark-up.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
220+PS Honda Civic Type-R SEDAN Prototype!!