New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 530 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    got to see it. spacious cabin but the driver visibility does not suit me... i prefer the forester

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you're expecting performance like a Civic or Accord, I guess you may need to look somewhere else.

Eh kahit nga corporate discounnt, barat pa din.
    Not expecting civic or accord performance but i want the engine not wanting power when load with at least 4 people and 4 golf bags.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    Not expecting civic or accord performance but i want the engine not wanting power when load with at least 4 people and 4 golf bags.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    If power and quickness is a key consideration, get a Forester XT. Even with 5 people and luggage on the trunk, getting to triple digit speeds is not a problem.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    had the chance to visually observe a black colored gas variant display at Honda Libis..very nice interior and spacious..asked assistance to see how it look inside the engine bay..

1) Hood cover lift support is still manual
    2) engine mount is quite low you have to stopped down when doing some cleaning or diy chores
    3) no firewall separator/insulator board separating the engine bay & underchassis zone areas

i thought maybe the engine beam support is the same for both bigger sized diesel engines & gas engines but why no firewall insulator or sound deadening material provided..?
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; August 12th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    How about remote simultaneous window open/close?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The CRV's head unit is like the Civic's, including Android Auto:

Steering wheel is the same too (but leather). Same TFT gauges but different design for the tachometer.

Not a fan of the wood panels on the diesel variants, but the piano black/silver accents on the gas variant is awesome.

The perforated leather design is nice and the leather seems thick enough to last many years.

Lots and lots of cubby holes in the wide center console, with the USB ports hidden neatly.

Space is huge in the back. 3 of us fit very comfortably as the CRV has better legroom and shoulder room than my Civic, which already fits 3 abreast nicely except for the center tunnel.

LED headlamps are roughly as strong as the Civic's too. Nice addition is the parking camera on the right side mirror.

Bottomline - the CRV is basically a bigger, more practical Civic - full of tech, great execution for the interior (although not as eye catching as the Civic from outside).

Talked to the GM of Honda Greenhills earlier - lots of reservations for the diesel, more for the S than the V variant.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; August 12th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Laki nga ng cubby holes!
    I thought wala nang shift knob? Or for diesel variants lang yung buttons for gears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Laki nga ng cubby holes!
    I thought wala nang shift knob? Or for diesel variants lang yung buttons for gears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shift knob is for the 2.0cvt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Space is huge in the back. 3 of us fit very comfortably as the CRV has better legroom and shoulder room than my Civic, which already fits 3 abreast nicely except..
    2nd row: 2.5 Nikys = 3 Juts? adults? or you have a little jut now with dra?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    2nd row: 2.5 Nikys = 3 Juts? adults? or you have a little jut now with dra?

Me, my brother, and my girlfriend.