New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RORON View Post
    Good day! may unit po ako 2018 Ertiga equipped all safety features and, I am sure if kung ma kakapag application po kayo sakin safe po kayu sa excise tax!
    I hope you don't mind but this is not the right place to promote whatever product you are selling. Maybe you can ask the site admin to have you post a proper ad.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    What's the difference in aircon betweeen dual zone automatic & intelligent dual zone automatic?

Abount smart entry with push start/stop, does it mean it would immobilize your car in a certain distance when you're carnap at gunpoint & they run away from you but you still have the remote in your pocket?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vtil View Post
    What's the difference in aircon betweeen dual zone automatic & intelligent dual zone automatic?

Abount smart entry with push start/stop, does it mean it would immobilize your car in a certain distance when you're carnap at gunpoint & they run away from you but you still have the remote in your pocket?
    Smart entry with push start/ stop is:

1) Remote start
    2) Keyless entry
    3) Push button ignition start/stop

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vtil View Post

It won't turn off engine but they won't be able to restart it ... immobilizers usually just checks whether it's the right key when you start the vehicle ...

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    awww... that sucks. i guess my only hope is for honda to release an update for the HU OS and allow installation of local apk apps. Thanks again bro!

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Unfortunately, no. Currently, only the Civic (except the LE) and new CRV have Android Auto. The City, Mobilio, and HRV have Android-based touchscreen HUs but without the Android Auto functionality.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Thanks for the clarification! oh well... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Accord HU is also carplay and Android Auto compatible. One reason why they don't indicate these
    features is they are not officially offered by Google and Apple for the Philippines.

The New City, New Jazz, New Mobilio and BR-V have similar audio units.

The HR-V and Odyssey has the older but still nice audio unit with trip computer info. Not sure if these
    are android based.

Pilot has android based HU but doesn't support carplay and android auto yet.

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Agree... Montero 2016 is really a bit cramped inside.

Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    This car is very spacious. First row and second row is even more spacious than my Montero 2016. Im impressed indeed, But im having doubts im with the power of the engine though waiting for the test drive.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Smart entry with push start/ stop is:

1) Remote start
    2) Keyless entry
    3) Push button ignition start/stop

For the Philippine spec CRV, hindi sya explicitly na may remote start. Sa US meron. Sana meron din dito sa pinas. Useful sya pag summer.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    For the Philippine spec CRV, hindi sya explicitly na may remote start. Sa US meron. Sana meron din dito sa pinas. Useful sya pag summer.
    It does have it. The Civic has it too.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    It does have it. The Civic has it too.

Nice!